So is it all over?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Cheesy said:
Fucking hell, I hope to God that our manager and players don't give up as easily as some on here.

Well, hate to break it to you... but we started to implode a good few months back.

It was pointed out on here after we went out the CL and started losing away that form had dropped, but the same old pile of sh*t was spouted.

"Stop moaning, top of the league etc."

Horse sh*t... there was a problem and because everyone ignored it, we eventually lost one too many away games.
If we would of imploded as you say we would be out of the top 4 and dropped like a stone,we have still pulled away from every other team except the rags,so dont talk with your cock out!

Make no mistake about this the way this group of players have thrown this lead away is disgusting. I fully expect to finish the league at least 10 points behind Utd

If we don't win the league, fuck it. Last time we finished 2 was 1977 and I was only born in 1991, so this season is going down as the best I've seen. What's worse, finishing 10th and not even touching United or actually having a go (knowing we still have more Champions League football to look forward to) and having a better shot next season? We know their biased, arrogant cunts and they were shitting it big time, I bet they're not looking forward to next season because they know we're not like Blackburn, Newcastle or Leeds, we're here to stay and each season we will get better and better.

Also stop complaining about Balotelli/Dzeko etc, would you rather have Corradi back?

Cheesy said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
SAF would ditch top players if they mess up the team moral or his authority with no regret, he's clever and plays the long game.

Like he did with Rooney after he handed in a transfer request? Oh, hang on, he gave him an improved contract.

Oh, and SAF? WTF???

The raggishness is strong with this one.

To be fair that was just shrecks agents stirring the pot and trying to get more money. Shreck is dim and can be petulant but I don't think he's toxic in the dressing room or SAF would have kicked him into touch by now.

I say SAF 'cos I am trying to be polite. I just got a warning for calling the rags by a word rhyming with tunic and didn't want to upset and mods again.

Marvin said:
imtangledupinblue said:
we will more than likely be 8 points behind the twats before we play our next game.
So we going to give up then?

We could be 2 points behind them after the Derby. And then they go to Sunderland on the last day and we have QPR at home.

They are big favourites. But game by game, I'd back us to win every one.

From early season form I may agree but come on do you honestly believe with the way we're playing that scenario is likely ?!! It's not a case of giving up it's just being realistic and preparing mentally for the torture and exagerated hatred we will all feel over the next few weeks/months for the rag scum that is until we regroup and prepare for the torture all over again !

But hey i'm not knocking your optimism but get a grip ffs lol !!

Cheesy said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
SAF would ditch top players if they mess up the team moral or his authority with no regret, he's clever and plays the long game.

Like he did with Rooney after he handed in a transfer request? Oh, hang on, he gave him an improved contract.

Oh, and SAF? WTF???

To be fair that was just shrecks agents stirring the pot and trying to get more money. Shreck is dim and can be petulant but I don't think he's toxic in the dressing room or SAF would have kicked him into touch by now.

I say SAF 'cos I am trying to be polite. I just got a warning for calling the rags by a word rhyming with tunic and didn't want to upset and mods again.

To makes things slightly better, our next game is away at arsenal. Fuck sake. A month ago you wouldn't think they was going to be possibly 8 points clear at the start of April. Maybe top but not pissing 8 points.

To look on the bright side this is our best season ever in the prem, and in the top flight for 40+ years. It's not over yet, but it would be good for city to show a little bit of fight. Deep down in every in city fans thoughts there was a feeling united was going to win it this year, even when we were battering teams and them getting lucky 1-0's. They've won countless amounts of trophies in 20 years, we've won 1. There used to it, with the amount of money theyve spent and years of playing together there always going to be favourites. Next year we will come back and try again with more experience and should think some new additions.

So close this season, but we're here for the long haul, were still in uniteds shadow but it won't be for long.

Cheesy said:
The Real Alty Blue said:

Oh, and SAF? WTF???

I say SAF 'cos I am trying to be polite. I just got a warning for calling the rags by a word rhyming with tunic and didn't want to upset any mods again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.