So is it all over?

Cheesy said:
Fucking hell, I hope to God that our manager and players don't give up as easily as some on here.

Tbh I think they gave up a while ago so you can't really blame people on here for stating the bleeding obvious !

LoveCity said:
balotelli17 said:
if we beat arsenal we can win it i reckon they'll slip up at wigan.

LOL, come on now...

Swansea at home might be United's only slip up left besides us.

i know what you mean but at the same time i disagree, they'll slip up its just up to us to take that oppurtunity, i've got faith in the manager and the players to pul it of if the oppurtunity comes, lets all just get behind the players and take it one game at a time

Cheesy said:
Fucking hell, I hope to God that our manager and players don't give up as easily as some on here.

Well, hate to break it to you... but we started to implode a good few months back.

It was pointed out on here after we went out the CL and started losing away that form had dropped, but the same old pile of sh*t was spouted.

"Stop moaning, top of the league etc."

Horse sh*t... there was a problem and because everyone ignored it, we eventually lost one too many away games.

jimharri said:
imtangledupinblue said:
we will more than likely be 8 points behind the twats before we play our next game.
Definitely. Unless anyone out there seriously thinks that QPR will get anything at the cesspit.

They wont but we have to assume that we will beat the rags although of course the way we are playing that is unlikely at the moment. We have to cling to that hope. We are therefore 2 points behind if we do.

They must drop at least 2 points in the other 6 games.

We just need to win 7/7 and whilst that is almost unthinkable with some of our half arsed performances lately, It is a challenge that will define Mancini as someone we can trust next season or someone who hasnt got what it takes when the going gets tough.

In the meantime we have players all over the fucking world on yet another jolly!

I have believed all year that we were the better team, but tonight they have showed why they are still the best team in the country over a season.
They move the ball about at speed and stretch the play at all the times. Wingers with genuine pace give them this.
Johno is our width but he's too slow and wingers are our panic move.
The purple nose twat trusts his players to do their jobs, we look as though we spend all our time protecting the vulnerable players in our team.
No way would he have persisted playing an unfit and out of sorts player week in week out, he would have left him out for a few weeks and brought someone in with a point to prove.

arsenalrob said:
You guys should for Ancelotti or Dortmund's manager.

Not sure if Mancini deserves another season after this slump. Bringing back Tevez was a bad idea imo and showed bad man-management. It's funny how when he came back your form went bad.
No it didn't, our form was already on the wain long before that became an issue. Mancini promised us 4th 2 years ago, he didn't deliver. A couple of weeks ago he came out with we will win the title. Looks like that's gonna be another false promise. The one thing we have lacked all season has been real pace and until that's addressed we will struggle to break down the camped masses.

Salado De Bap said:
Cheesy said:

Tbh I think they gave up a while ago so you can't really blame people on here for stating the bleeding obvious !

lol most of us are only following their lead. They look like kids who are stuck in gym class and would rather be elsewhere.

Why haven't teams figured out the way the scum play like they have figured us out???

What I don't get is that teams have figured out how we play and so pack the middle. So why haven't teams figured the fuck out of the way the scum play and mark the wingers and stop the ball being crossed???

Nearly every Un***d attack comes down the right hand side, so stick two players on that winger like teams put players on Silva.

how we can honestly call this season an improvent or a success needs to seriously look at themselves. out of all domestic cups and champions league in before the end of january. and knocked out of euro league at second hurdle. we have pissed away the league. yes we've had a few good days at the start of the season, dont get me wrong, but whats the point if you dont sustain it.

Really hope the players know this and accept that they fucked it up this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.