So is it all over?

The Real Alty Blue said:
SAF would ditch top players if they mess up the team moral or his authority with no regret, he's clever and plays the long game.

Like he did with Rooney after he handed in a transfer request? Oh, hang on, he gave him an improved contract.

Oh, and SAF? WTF???

The raggishness is strong with this one.

It is not over simply because it is not over.

That said we need a large chunk of luck now and i can't see where that may come from :<

I am not out yet but i'm on the ropes.

If we want to win the league next year, I suggest the Sheik make a huge donation to the FA and tell them to make Sir Alex the new England manager. Without him at the helm we'll win.

lets wait and see what goes on at arsenal before chucking the towel in, beat man u and were looking to claw back only 2 points from 6 games yes our margin for eror has shrunk but its still possible it can be done

arsenalrob said:
You guys should for Ancelotti or Dortmund's manager.

Not sure if Mancini deserves another season after this slump. Bringing back Tevez was a bad idea imo and showed bad man-management. It's funny how when he came back your form went bad.

Think they're both committed to their clubs, unfortunately. Hiddink is also out of the picture.

imtangledupinblue said:
we will more than likely be 8 points behind the twats before we play our next game.
So we going to give up then?

We could be 2 points behind them after the Derby. And then they go to Sunderland on the last day and we have QPR at home.

They are big favourites. But game by game, I'd back us to win every one.

Anyone fancy buying my ticket off me for the Derby? Don't know if I can bare to watch them win at our place.

Cheesy said:
Fucking hell, I hope to God that our manager and players don't give up as easily as some on here.

Looks to me like some of the players gave up before some of the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.