So is it all over?

IMO it is over! I can take solace in the fact that we have been the best team in the league for 80% of the season and those red cunts no it!!! what is disappointing is the way we have fell away Silva our magician has lost his magic fuck knows why probably due to the fact he has been over played but for me he was the difference between us and so many teams we beat his creativity has gone seems to get bullied more and more in games a shadow of the player that sent that fantastic pass through to Dzeko against the scum! Nasri not really been at the races until his recent performance against chelsea not blaming anyone in particular as it is a team game and you win as a team and fail as one but we have no ''engine room'' midfield! yaya seems to be struggling like fuck, fuck knows why Nigel is in the starting 11 is beyond me by all means bring him on if we are 3-0 up to break up play etc but not a player that creates fuck all starting games I fucking hate watching them cunts tonight had to turn the sound on mute as it did hurt hearing nearly every song the cunts sang was about us ''Bitter cunts'' would do the same TBH if I was in the same position but what they did do was they came straight out of the traps from kick off not this low build up bollocks! that piss can really knows how to drive the fuckers on what does do my head in is reading or watching things that our players fucking off here there and everywhere that needs to stop Mario fucking in Milan at such a crucial time of the season ageuro fucking about on motorbikes burning his feet etc whatever if true???? the whole media world seem to fucking hate us not that arsed with that IMHO other football clubs are just a load of jealous cunts due to our wealth and the media just stir shit up to sell news but so many things do not look right in our camp I really do like bobby but some of our players are taking the piss I hate those red cunts with a passion but they don't seem to have any fucking about like some of ours seem to get away with shrek being the exception oh and snort snort camel gob.

well there always next year! and this season sure beats the bollocks out of biting your finger nails to death seeing whether or not your going down or not!!

sorry for the long post!!!!!!

CTID since 76

argyle said:
Some blatant rags with few posts pretending to be City fans on this thread.

Anyway, what I don't get is that teams have figured out how we play and so pack the middle. So why haven't teams figured the fuck out of the way the scum play and mark the wingers and stop the ball being crossed???

Nearly every Un***d attack comes down the right hand side, so stick two players on that winger like teams put players on Silva.

teams have been creating chances against them all season, swansea dominated them sinclair missed an open goal, de gea has been keeping them in it these last few weeks against norwich and today, speaking of norwich they dominate them at old trafford, if teams where being dominated i would accept its over but teams are creating chances, qpr and wigan can get a result, people can critisize as much as they like some of its deserved some not but mancini has had to deal with ridiculous situations at times and IMO hasn't been fully backed by the board, hes done fanstatic this season IMO and i hope we keep him, and the board back him like they should do, the gaffer said we needed reinforcements in january yet he wasn't backed by the board, like they think that they no more about what the team needs than the manager who trains with them FFS, hes been up against it all season theres been rumours sinc last summer of him leaving. its uniteds to lose but we need to fight to the end

it was all over when the scum won the fa cup tie at our place in that corrupt way. kompanys 4 match ban made it all worse.

a team with so much trouble in the midfield winning the premiership that easy is a disgrace for english footballs standards.

danburge82 said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
When you play with width the pitch becomes bigger, more space to exploit, when you play like we do the pitch becomes smaller with no space.
Spot on!

Do you really think we lacked width on Saturday with Johno and Kolarov? Someone said Kola put 16 crosses in on Saturday which is the second most crosses in one game this season.

For me, it's not tactical and it's certainly not about us as individuals. It's about a lack of understanding, team ethic and belief.

The Real Alty Blue said:
carlosthejackal said:
argyle said:
Some blatant rags with few posts pretending to be City fans on this thread.

Anyway, what I don't get is that teams have figured out how we play and so pack the middle. So why haven't teams figured the fuck out of the way the scum play and mark the wingers and stop the ball being crossed???

Nearly every Un***d attack comes down the right hand side, so stick two players on that winger like teams put players on Silva.
When you play with width the pitch becomes bigger, more space to exploit, when you play like we do the pitch becomes smaller with no space.

We got figured out by Xmas with teams just parking the bus and we had no Plan B. SAF has never been rigid with one system.

You`re beginning to iritate me you little turd !!
Three times you have spelt our Managers name wrongly ane twice you have referred to Bacon Chops as SAF !!
Do us all a favour and piss off whence you came !!

Regardless of what happens in the run in, we went to their house and battered them infront of their family. They were shitting it so bad, that a club that normally gives a pretty decent account on all fronts went out of all the cups with a whimper. They lost tens of millions of pounds trying to keep up with us. The truth is, they were more obsessed with catching us than anything else this season. And this aint gonna change anytime soon. We are like a roadtrain in their rearview mirror and no matter how fast they go we will eventually smash em to bits.

Stick with the manager and the boys. They will come good.

whyalwaysLee said:
Regardless of what happens in the run in, we went to their house and battered them infront of their family. They were shitting it so bad, that a club that normally gives a pretty decent account on all fronts went out of all the cups with a whimper. They lost tens of millions of pounds trying to keep up with us. The truth is, they were more obsessed with catching us than anything else this season. And this aint gonna change anytime soon. We are like a roadtrain in their rearview mirror and no matter how fast they go we will eventually smash em to bits.

Stick with the manager and the boys. They will come good.

well said that man!!!! or woman!!!! top post!!!! robbed for FB hope you don't mind blue : )

I am still full of hope IF we can stay within 5 points pre derby win on the 30th it's down to 2 points yes we need to beat the Toon and QPR but we can do that they would then need to win their last 2 games as a 1 draw gives us the title on GD

They would shit them selfs going to Sunderland needing a win

My biggest worry is you lot giving up already and getting on the players/managers backs and anyone like me who wants to support their team until the end

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER stay away if you have given up as you are doing the scum's work for them

I know I'm a deluded t**t before anybody tries to remind me. It does look as though it's all over to any rational person doesn't it?. Rags will turnover QPR and we will in all likelihood fail to win at the Emirates. That being said we cannot afford to feel sorry for ourselves but must have pride in what we have achieved in really a very short period of time. We CAN win at the Emirates and this must be our focus. Just imagine for one minute the Rags have an 8 point lead, we win at Arsenal and beat West Brom while they lose or draw at in form Wigan (?). Their lead is all of a sudden back down to 2 or 3 points with us to play away. Assuming we match their other results up to the derby and then beat them we go back to the top - SIMPLE. Pretty unlikely this will happen but then again, is not that far fetched IMHO. Keep the faith Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.