So is it all over?

[/quote]

Do you really think we lacked width on Saturday with Johno and Kolarov? Someone said Kola put 16 crosses in on Saturday which is the second most crosses in one game this season.

For me, it's not tactical and it's certainly not about us as individuals. It's about a lack of understanding, team ethic and belief.[/quote]

How do you work that out 2 down in the last 2 home games running and we fought back twice sprit belief and work ethic all on show

white_flag2.gif

SSN reports

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7645776/Mancini-8-points-and-it-s-over

RM mindgames or really a white flag?

Roberto Mancini believes that if Manchester United win their two matches this week, then the title race is over.

United face Blackburn live on Monday Night Football, before facing Queens Park Rangers on Sunday - both games live on Sky Sports.

And Mancini feels that maximum points for United, which would see them go eight points clear, would end their hopes of winning the title.

"If we go eight points behind then it is finished," said Mancini - who saw his side draw 3-3 at home to Sunderland on Saturday.

"It's clear we are disappointed. We have made some mistakes, me and the team.

"We have also been unlucky, like losing three or four key players at an important moment.

"But when you are a strong team you should be able to pass these difficult moments.

"Yet football can change in two or three games.

"I had an experience in Italy with Inter Milan when we were five points behind with five games to go yet we still went on to win the title."

blue_moon_rising said:
SSN reports

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7645776/Mancini-8-points-and-it-s-over

Roberto Mancini believes that if Manchester United win their two matches this week, then the title race is over.

United face Blackburn live on Monday Night Football, before facing Queens Park Rangers on Sunday - both games live on Sky Sports.

And Mancini feels that maximum points for United, which would see them go eight points clear, would end their hopes of winning the title.

"If we go eight points behind then it is finished," said Mancini - who saw his side draw 3-3 at home to Sunderland on Saturday.

"We have also been unlucky, like losing three or four key players at an important moment.

"But when you are a strong team you should be able to pass these difficult moments.

"I had an experience in Italy with Inter Milan when we were five points behind with five games to go yet we still went on to win the title."

This is why i don't rate Mancini.

Even if you think that, those quotes come across as weak and just pathetic. It's not over until it's mathematically over.

arsenalrob said:
blue_moon_rising said:
SSN reports

Even if you think that, those quotes come across as weak and just pathetic. It's not over until it's mathematically over.
He'll mean after the Arsenal game.

arsenalrob said:
blue_moon_rising said:
SSN reports

So, you're still hoping your team could do it ? It's not mathematically over :)

His comments are sometimes very big joke.

He had a great interview with M. Samuel earlier where he all kind of doubts about City. And then we were on top really.

Since weeks we heard nothing else than ok-ok now we have to win the last 11 matches and it is ours.
1 week later. Win 10 match and it is ours.
1 week later. Win 9 match and it is ours.
1 week later. Win 8 match and it is ours.

Swansea, Stoke, Sunderland had dfferent ideas unfortunately.

Lot of talking in the media how to win all of it, it1s hard but we can do it, we are strong enough.

no problem with it.

But saw nothing of it on the field. If you have to win all of your matches really you cant make that luxury to wait playing with desire until you concede. we did it once, and once again and again after that.

Mancini is clueless in mind games. Utterly. And in answering for questions also.
Cant trust Balotelli, wont play Tevez anymore. And the list goes on.
Just imagine what he would say if United beats QPR and we continue with the same mentality what we use for months now away from home and we lose.
I fear the worst.

It is clearly a weak side of him. But the reasons we cant win the league this year are more tactical and mental. Where I thought he is very strong. Not so sure after the least few months and the CL fiasco.

As a young City fan, I stand by my club 100%. We can still, and in my eyes we will, beat the rags for the title. And even if we finish second, that's still incredible to me. I know City's unfortunate history. This has been an amazing year. For all the injuries and shitty calls against Balo, Vinny, etc., impressive year.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.