So is it all over?

gregblag said:
What a bunch of tossers on bluemoon!

Mancini has to go. Pathetic performance against Sunderland etc.

Have you learned nothing from our history!

Great comeback from the lads when it just wouldn't go for them. It's going to happen now and again.

The only reason we aren't miles ahead in the league is that United are having an incredible season. We are 15 pts ahead on this stage last season. We will be stronger next season. The season hasn't finished yet and who knows what will happen.

Some people on here deserve a spell in the third tier to teach them a bit of humility.

Exactly. Unfortunately some of the ''fans'' on here have only been ''fans'' since they saw that yellow ticker on the bottom of SSN saying we've just bid 32.5m for Robinho.

Probably the same ''fans'' that had a United shirt in the school playground at 11 years old so they didn't get bullied.

Course it is - the scum do NOT look gift horses in the mouth. This was a home banker against a team that played midweek and lost and therefore had nothing to play for
We screwed up. I sincerely hope we get another crack at it coz I don´t think it will get any easier.

jackrussel said:
our season is not over because we should be all ready planning for next season,kolarov,de youg,savic,dezco,kolo,should go.a top centre half should come in a new left back,van persie,tevez to stay and modric in midfield.

Baaaaaaaaaaaale Baaaaaaaaaaaale Baaaaaaaaaaaale

Kolarov can stay imo. He's useful and doesn't seem to kick up a fuss if left out. He'd be even more useful with a mobile striker who is good in the air (van Persie/Cavani)

Rosler1985 said:
gregblag said:
What a bunch of tossers on bluemoon!

Mancini has to go. Pathetic performance against Sunderland etc.

Have you learned nothing from our history!

Great comeback from the lads when it just wouldn't go for them. It's going to happen now and again.

The only reason we aren't miles ahead in the league is that United are having an incredible season. We are 15 pts ahead on this stage last season. We will be stronger next season. The season hasn't finished yet and who knows what will happen.

Some people on here deserve a spell in the third tier to teach them a bit of humility.

Exactly. Unfortunately some of the ''fans'' on here have only been ''fans'' since they saw that yellow ticker on the bottom of SSN saying we've just bid 32.5m for Robinho.

Probably the same ''fans'' that had a United shirt in the school playground at 11 years old so they didn't get bullied.

Exactly! To be fair, I do think the title is over. BUT I don't really care. We are moving in the right direction, we have a great squad and next year we will be stronger! I still believe Mancini is the man for us. Ctid

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/mario-balotelli-man-city-pen-1-1-v-sunderland/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ma ... underland/</a>

Embarrassing Dive !

mikraphone said:
I wish yaya would stop shooting wildly from outside the box. There's always other options, and he balls it up 9/10. Big fan of his, of course!

Johnson is totally useless. He does not add anything. He wasted so many of our attacks, and his cutting inside allows defenses to regroup. Flog him.

Fed up of seeing them fail at passing the ball and dithering outside the box. We need to be direct, break fast, etc. exactly how we did for the first 20-ish games. For the last 8 games, give or take, we've had to go behind or wait til the final15-20 mins before we see that. And when the proverbial shit hits the fan, Mancini lobs on three strikers, wherein we've played like we did at the beginning of the season. What I want to see is starting with 3 strikers, pile on the pressure, get a few goals, then bring on defensive-minded players to see out the game if we're suitably in front. This would be the inverse of what we've been doing recently, whereby we've been seeing out the game before we've scored!

I said 2 months-ish ago that we were riding our luck. Time to buck up our ideas and eradicate our dithery, lackadaisical approach to the games.

Still love City though and will support till the bitter end. It won't be the end until mathmatically impossible, for fear of sounding like Wenger. But as a realist, this season is a trophy-less one.

I'm a massive fan of Mancini. He must stay. He's won us our first trophy in years, broken many records, and, most crucially, he'll be in his third full season. With the rapid change in our squad, he will finally have a squad (with a few signings, and shedding of the shrapnel in the squad) that will be truly his. I don't want to become a Chelsea. For me it has been a good season, better than expected, although the expectations were raised after spending so long at the top. However, before the season, I would have settled for this, albeit with a domestic cup and a good champions league run. Though, next season must be the one!

Well said, I think Mancini should deffo stay at the club too, I know a lot of fans feel he shouldn't have an extension, based on current form, but when you think what his has achieved with City over his reign, I honestly think he could be the equiverlant that wenger is at to Arsenal and Fergie is to united, he should at least have a couple more seasons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.