So is it all over?

it was over when giggs scored at nowich in injury time .but who cares come on city our love for you is unconditional

Dirty Harry said:
I'm not ready to give up just yet, united have to got to Blackburn and win, a side who've already beaten them and a side in real need of points from the match given QPR's and Wigan's results today, and I'm a right pessimistic twat normally.
I'm confused; nothing new there, I hear you say! Why do they have to win? Even if they lost (please God; make it happen!), they'd still be two points ahead of us.

jimharri said:
Dirty Harry said:
I'm not ready to give up just yet, united have to got to Blackburn and win, a side who've already beaten them and a side in real need of points from the match given QPR's and Wigan's results today, and I'm a right pessimistic twat normally.
I'm confused; nothing new there, I hear you say! Why do they have to win? Even if they lost (please God; make it happen!), they'd still be two points ahead of us.

Not sure what you're saying here but the thread title is 'So is it all over ?`, the point I'm making is that it won't be easy (see rest of post), if they do lose then it's more in our own hands than it was before todays game.
Like you say though, fingers crossed they do lose.

avoidconfusion said:
Yes. Was over when we lost 0:1 against Swansea, beyond over now.

We will be 6 points behind United after they played again.

5 points. We drew today.

Playing like that for the first 80mins and you think we can come from 5 points behind the rags to win the tittle?

Why pay a player more in a week than what our troops make in a decade only to not have the pride to give every second they can on the pitch. If Sunderland can do it, why didn't we?

I wonder how distracted I'd be if I was thinking of new ways to spend my multi-million pound wages.

Problem is that win or lose, play good, play bad, they will not really see a big difference in what goes into their banks each month, and lets be honest, spending that money is what matters most to these guys.

Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
Dirty Harry said:

Not sure what you're saying here but the thread title is 'So is it all over ?`, the point I'm making is that it won't be easy (see rest of post), if they do lose then it's more in our own hands than it was before todays game.
Like you say though, fingers crossed they do lose.
What I'm saying is that you said that United have got to go to Blackburn and win, yes? Well; they don't, for the reasons I outlined above.

we lose the league by 1o points because there is no pace in the team,fergie always has fast wingers in the team,where,s ours ,no tempo no tempo,but saying that thanks for the good times this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.