So is it all over?

It's over, the way the rags are playing, and the games they have left, even the most optimistic City fan can't say that it's not theirs to lose.

They keep it simple, press high, simple passes in midfield, spread the ball wide, and cross. It's boring stuff but it works. It seems for the premier league, that's all that's needed to win it. We on the other hand try to play that beautiful football and obviously that's harder.

Until Sunderland, we at least had our home form going for us, as soon as that went it was going to become near impossible to win the title. I don't think some people realise how bad our away form is, Chelsea are only two points behind us if you only count the away games and look how their season has been.

The other thing is for all talk about our squad being better, the amount of injuries that the rags have had while still managing to win, while for a few games we lose Yaya and Kompany and most recently Lescott and Aguero and some of us use that as an excuse.

We've done very well this season, played some beautiful football, there is still a small chance for us to win, and I hope we do, but realistically I personally think it's over.

If anyone's going to criticize then at the very least make it constructive, not just one sentence comments calling me a rag or saying I shouldn't be a city fan. If you can't listen to someones views, respect them and discuss them and yours in a constructive and civilized way then you shouldn't be on these forums.

Aguero^^ What you have written is perfectly spot on and I agree 100%. Beat them at home just to retain some dignity, but this season is all but over tbh...

So according to the manager, if they beat QPR, City's season is over! That comment just gets worse everytime I think about it.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm --<br /><br />So according to the manager, if they beat QPR, City's season is over! That comment just gets worse everytime I think about it.

All over
3 of our next 4 away, and cant see us winning away at the moment as been awful away since December. Utd winning tonight at Blackburn, and wins at Norwich, Swansea etc will be the difference between them and us.
Can you honestly say you would have felt confident with winning tonight if it was us V Blackburn away the way we have played away from home this year.

Main thing now is not a total collapse, win home games and consolodate 2nd. If Arsenal has won at QPR and beat us next week they would have only been 6 points behind.

Good effort this year, but we have been sussed out and dont have a B plan

The season is "over" because we have been unable to go on a run like they have

If we win our remaining 7 then we finish on 92 points, and who knows - out trouble is that you wouldn't back us to do that, would you?

We are just one or two signing away from perfection. The main thing that has cost us this year is the dip in form of Silva, he was so influential for us to begin with but as he faded the team did. Next season all we will need is another top striker to replace Tevez/Dzeko (Cavani, Falcao, Higuain etc.) and a top winger (Lavezzi) then we can win it. Lets just make sure we take this to the final day of the season and finish 2nd with a fight!

The season is "over" because we have been unable to go on a run like they have

If we win our remaining 7 then we finish on 92 points, and who knows - out trouble is that you wouldn't back us to do that, would you?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 pm --<br /><br />The season is "over" because we have been unable to go on a run like they have

If we win our remaining 7 then we finish on 92 points, and who knows - out trouble is that you wouldn't back us to do that, would you?

Probably need to alter our style again as this style is now easier to defend against, it seems the only style no Premier League club can find a way to cope with is two high quality wingers on either side. Maybe Mancini can have us play more like Madrid, with the pace on the flanks but also the high technical quality still elsewhere (Alonso, Ozil, Kaka).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.