So is it all over?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blootoof said:
They sing more City songs than we do

They really are bunch of obsessed cunts.

And scruffy cunts by the looks of em. You can tell the games local.

There will be over 2000 pitbull dogs in the Salford area now glad the owner aint gonna come home from the match and give them a kickin

Out of curiosity I looked at the form guide.

In our last 6 away games, we have 7 points. That's tied with Blackburn and one point below Aston Villa, West Brom and Wigan who are tied with 8.

Shocking.

Blue Haze said:
Out of curiosity I looked at the form guide.

In our last 6 away games, we have 7 points. That's tied with Blackburn and one point below Aston Villa, West Brom and Wigan who are tied with 8.

Shocking.

Apparently we're not allowed to complain about that... because we've "had a great season and have not been relegated".

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The cookie monster said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Well, hate to break it to you... but we started to implode a good few months back.

It was pointed out on here after we went out the CL and started losing away that form had dropped, but the same old pile of sh*t was spouted.

"Stop moaning, top of the league etc."

Horse sh*t... there was a problem and because everyone ignored it, we eventually lost one too many away games.
If we would of imploded as you say we would be out of the top 4 and dropped like a stone,we have still pulled away from every other team except the rags,so dont talk with your cock out!

So nearly 10 points ahead in 1st position... now dropped into 2nd with 7 games to go. What would you call that? Progress? Some of our fans on here are truly delusional, yes, if we lose out... it's crap, but we just go again next year.

Just wish people would stop kidding themselves that our side is immune to criticism.

When we dropped out the CL, it was:

1) "We're top of the league and still got the FA cup... who cares."

We went out all domestic cups

2) "We're still top of the league... stop moaning."

Slipped into second...

3) "Season isn't over, if we still win all our games the league is ours."

Lost to Sunderland at home... meaning that the rags have to drop points now.

4) "Stop moaning, we've had a great season... have we been relegated? No."

How times have changed.

Never ten points clear.

Didn't lose to Sunderland.

Its looking over because the rags have just taken 31 points out of the last 33..

Which was some doing with chelsea,arsenal & spurs away in there.

danburge82 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
lee-mcfc said:
Carlos Tevez. That's who let us down and cost us the title.

Forgot to add this in my post. With tevez we'd possibly be a few points up as he single handely wins games. Going to be an interesting summer.
He is the single biggest reason why we've not achieved this season. And people cheered him?! Fucking jokers! There have been players who are not quite the quality some people want but really do try and have put in a good shift this season, yet they get dogs abuse; and we have this fucking wanker Hermun Munster head and he's given adulation by some.

I want his fucking head on a spike for what he's done!

Fuck off Carlos, I fucking hate you!

Even though mario and dzeko are plonkers, still seeing Carlos in a city shirt doesn't seem right. I was hopeful when he came back, he's a world class player but where was he at west brom away? Liverpool away carling cup? Sunderland away? Games were we needed someone to take the game by themselves, and he can do that. But nope he was fingering his arse in buenos whatever it's called.

bluetim said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The cookie monster said:
If we would of imploded as you say we would be out of the top 4 and dropped like a stone,we have still pulled away from every other team except the rags,so dont talk with your cock out!

So nearly 10 points ahead in 1st position... now dropped into 2nd with 7 games to go. What would you call that? Progress? Some of our fans on here are truly delusional, yes, if we lose out... it's crap, but we just go again next year.

Just wish people would stop kidding themselves that our side is immune to criticism.

When we dropped out the CL, it was:

1) "We're top of the league and still got the FA cup... who cares."

We went out all domestic cups

2) "We're still top of the league... stop moaning."

Slipped into second...

3) "Season isn't over, if we still win all our games the league is ours."

Lost to Sunderland at home... meaning that the rags have to drop points now.

4) "Stop moaning, we've had a great season... have we been relegated? No."

How times have changed.

Never ten points clear.

Didn't lose to Sunderland.

My error on the Sunderland at home part, still doesn't change the fact that the rags now have to drop points though, even Vinnie said that.

oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Any team who manages to win a minimum of 12 away games,deserves to be crowned Champions,irrespective of whether we can stomach it or not.

-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 pm --

Will you have a bet on that ??
Thought not.

How much?

So your bet is,that Manchester United will NOT win the PL Title this season ??

That would be correct...How much do you wanna put up for?

I like to be optimistic and believe, but I just can't see us clawing it back. The concerning thing for me is where the inspiration is going to come from; Silva is knackered, Aguero is injured, Dzeko seems to have forgotten where the goal is, Yaya isn't the collosus he was at the start, coming straight back from the ACON and into the action without a break seems to be taking its toll, Tevez isn't fit enough, and Balotelli gets goals, but he's not a player that can grab a team by the scruff of the neck. If we're to win it, we need to win all the remaining games, and hope United stumble somewhere, and realistically I just can't see us winning every game on current form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.