So is it safe to book the hotel for Wembley?

BooksReject said:
aguero93:20 said:
Jumping the gun a bit here lads? :)
Prices will go up if the scum get past sunderland so you're right to book now.

Most of the fuckers live down there anyway so won't be staying over ;)
You forgot the ones who'll be going from abroad, hotels....

<a class="postlink" href="http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article6483481.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/West-Ham-6483481.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/i ... 483481.png</a>

iv got a feeling not many WHU fans will be going to the 2nd leg with them prices

6 of us booked into the Travel Lodge in Uxbridge . 2 rooms £28 per room. Less than a tenner each .Happy days.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Final tickets ranged from £40 to £90 a couple of season ago.

Allocation is around 32000.

The kick off time should reduce trouble a bit If it is the rags with less boozing time.

6th visit in less than 3 years....after only one for a div 2 play off final in previous 30!

Stupendous......
With an allocation of 32,000, does anyone have a gut feeling for the number of loyalty points that will be required to secure a ticket (assuming most season ticket holders buy them)? I have just over 3,000 but I'm not on the League Cup scheme.

John69 said:

The kick off time should reduce trouble a bit If it is the rags with less boozing time.

6th visit in less than 3 years....after only one for a div 2 play off final in previous 30!

Stupendous......
With an allocation of 32,000, does anyone have a gut feeling for the number of loyalty points that will be required to secure a ticket (assuming most season ticket holders buy them)? I have just over 3,000 but I'm not on the League Cup scheme.

You will get one easily. No doubt.

I'd say they'd get to open sale before they sell out. Maybe just short of that if it's united but even then I'm sure all season ticket holders will get one no problem.

Marvin said:
Final: Sunday 2nd March, 2pm
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

Is that KO time confirmed? What happens if City play Utd? I am just wary of the Kick Off being moved for TV. Happens so much. That's putting me off booking the train now

Friend of mine works for Football League and has just sent me the form to get tickets for the final.

Definitely 2pm on 2nd March

3 prices are £90, £72 & £56 ( not sure yet where the different tickets are for )

Didsbury Dave said:
John69 said:

Stupendous......

You will get one easily. No doubt.

I'd say they'd get to open sale before they sell out. Maybe just short of that if it's united but even then I'm sure all season ticket holders will get one no problem.

Thanks Dave. That's put my mind at rest. I'll go ahead and book the travel.

We've booked a 16 seat Hummer for the trip, never in my City history have we ever been so confident of going to Wembley with still a game to play. It just feels plain old wierd to me but a nice wierd. Happy days.

blue 68 said:
We've booked a 16 seat Hummer for the trip, never in my City history have we ever been so confident of going to Wembley with still a game to play. It just feels plain old wierd to me but a nice wierd. Happy days.

Just out of interest how much did that cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.