So then who's a bad lad?

Acquitted of wounding with intent after a three-day trial at crown court, on the grounds of self defence. Totally justified, but the words 'not guilty' still better than sex. Well, nearly

aphex said:
i bet your all really proud of yourself's

well done.

I was once
I was captured mid 80s on one of those security cameras they had at the time. Was on a service station on the M1,there was a spot of trouble which you couldn't avoid sometimes,it made the local news and they asked if you recognised anyone to phone police.

There was little old me and at the time the cameras were totaly crap and the time frames were way slow. So it actually looked like I could do that robotic dancing that was all the rage at the time. I looked cool as fuck.

shootmeifipost10k said:
aphex said:
i bet your all really proud of yourself's

well done.

I was once
I was captured mid 80s on one of those security cameras they had at the time. Was on a service station on the M1,there was a spot of trouble which you couldn't avoid sometimes,it made the local news and they asked if you recognised anyone to phone police.

There was little old me and at the time the cameras were totaly crap and the time frames were way slow. So it actually looked like I could do that robotic dancing that was all the rage at the time. I looked cool as fuck.

now that's funny.

but i'm going to grass you up if you don't contribute a quid to my venture

(no, it's not a pyramid scheme)

aphex said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
I was once

now that's funny.

Very true though

Someone beat you to that phone call

Your in luck when looking down the back of the sofa which is understandable in these reccession hit times I found £6.80 which funnily enough is just enough for 20 cigs and 1 whole pound left over I'm in.

Nipping out to get them cigs. I'm going to have to go without sugar in my tea so it had better be worth it.

shootmeifipost10k said:
aphex said:
now that's funny.

Very true though

Someone beat you to that phone call

Your in luck when looking down the back of the sofa which is understandable in these reccession hit times I found £6.80 which funnily enough is just enough for 20 cigs and 1 whole pound left over I'm in.

Nipping out to get them cigs. I'm going to have to go without sugar in my tea so it had better be worth it.

believe me mate, you will be able to BUY a sugar plantation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.