so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
Chippy_boy said:
bluemc1 said:
true the refs and media let us get to the FA cup final v Wigan then leaked the Pellegrini story knowing it would unsettle the players that day :)
also the FA cup draw has been really bad to us the last 2 years hasn't it ? and those stuffy rags have only had to play us and Liverpool in the 1st round 2 out of the last 3 years, its bent i tel thee

Whether there is an agenda/corruption, is not a simple yes or no. I cannot imagine there is anyone who is saying that every single draw in every single competition is bogus. Nor that every single referee has signed up to stuff us at every single opportunity.

That being the case, your example of things that have gone in our favour proves absolutely nothing.

I am not saying there is or is not an agenda. I merely point out that us getting a couple of decent breaks doesn't mean there isn't one.

well thats very hard to argue with i admit, its just no one has been on here shouting agenda or dodgy refs after Newcastle, Liverpool or tonight, games we won but Stoke Arsenal Munich and Chelsea games we didn't win… AGENDA, Kompany gets sent off v Rags in FA cup…agenda, 1-6 1-2 4-1 0-3 no problems. like you say its impossible to prove there isn't one, but i could claim to be God and you couldn't prove I'm not

Oh dear, we don't need decisions in our favour against Sheffield bloody Weds when we are 3-0 up.

It does help even the stats up come the end of the season though which certainly helps the head in the sand brigade feel better that theres nothing dodgy going on as proven by the above post.

Blue Mooner said:
bluemc1 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Whether there is an agenda/corruption, is not a simple yes or no. I cannot imagine there is anyone who is saying that every single draw in every single competition is bogus. Nor that every single referee has signed up to stuff us at every single opportunity.

That being the case, your example of things that have gone in our favour proves absolutely nothing.

I am not saying there is or is not an agenda. I merely point out that us getting a couple of decent breaks doesn't mean there isn't one.

well thats very hard to argue with i admit, its just no one has been on here shouting agenda or dodgy refs after Newcastle, Liverpool or tonight, games we won but Stoke Arsenal Munich and Chelsea games we didn't win… AGENDA, Kompany gets sent off v Rags in FA cup…agenda, 1-6 1-2 4-1 0-3 no problems. like you say its impossible to prove there isn't one, but i could claim to be God and you couldn't prove I'm not

Oh dear, we don't need decisions in our favour against Sheffield bloody Weds when we are 3-0 up.

It does help even the stats up come the end of the season though which certainly helps the head in the sand brigade feel better that theres nothing dodgy going on as proven by the above post.

Perhaps you could help we sandy heads understand how this 'dodgy' charade was conceptualised? I mean did referees have it as a formal agenda (if you'll forgive the pun) item at their AGM this year - point 1. How do we go about nobbling those Blue bastards? - or is it more of an evolving concept like the Endlosung, or is it more of a Cold War thing with sleeper cells of City hating officials put in place in 2008 and now becoming active? All joking apart though, what are you suggesting? An unexplained inherent loathing of City? Brown envelopes stuffed with cash passed under tables in the back rooms of pubs? What?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Blue Mooner said:
bluemc1 said:

Perhaps you could help we sandy heads understand how this 'dodgy' charade was conceptualised? I mean did referees have it as a formal agenda (if you'll forgive the pun) item at their AGM this year - point 1. How do we go about nobbling those Blue bastards? - or is it more of an evolving concept like the Endlosung, or is it more of a Cold War thing with sleeper cells of City hating officials put in place in 2008 and now becoming active? All joking apart though, what are you suggesting? An unexplained inherent loathing of City? Brown envelopes stuffed with cash passed under tables in the back rooms of pubs? What?
it's just a case of them seeking to please their employers when they can get away with it - their employers' desires being totally obvious and mirroring those of their own employers.

George Hannah said:
Blue Mooner said:

it's just a case of them seeking to please their employers when they can get away with it - their employers' desires being totally obvious and mirroring those of their own employers.

so why would being biased on City games please their employers ? genuine question

bluemc1 said:
George Hannah said:
so why would being biased on City games please their employers ? genuine question
In short, there are excellent financial motives for the PL and in turn the PGMOL to promote the best supported teams by damaging their opponents.

George Hannah said:
bluemc1 said:
George Hannah said:
There are financial motives for the PL and in turn the PGMOL to promote the best supported teams by damaging their opponents.

do they really think they can stop us being a success with the money we have got and the players we have ? who would you say the PL consider a better supported team than us ? United Liverpool then who ?

George Hannah said:
bluemc1 said:
George Hannah said:
In short, there are excellent financial motives for the PL and in turn the PGMOL to promote the best supported teams by damaging their opponents.

Just how big is your tinfoil hat, Johnny?

bluemc1 said:
George Hannah said:
bluemc1 said:
There are financial motives for the PL and in turn the PGMOL to promote the best supported teams by damaging their opponents.
do they really think they can stop us being a success with the money we have got and the players we have ? who would you say the PL consider a better supported team than us ? United Liverpool then who ?
Yes those two and Arsenal but I think their priorities will be adjusted over time as we become more and more successful

Dan Roan has been named BBC Sport Editor.

Previously he has been banned from the Etihad, and there was even a story about him being stopped from attending our 2012 parade by 'security guards' employeed by the council.

George Hannah said:
bluemc1 said:
George Hannah said:
Yes those two and Arsenal but I think their priorities will be adjusted over time as we become more and more successful

c'mon now, you bleating on about the same thing again and again on something 99% of us agree is happening is bordering on the ridiculous.

can't we have some real agenda suppositions for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.