so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP WAS designed to curtail City by the wanker cartel we all know who they are, however the farce of FFP does not give ammunition to the utter drivel about , refs, papers and the queen hating us and have an agenda to stop us winning.
the failure to set these things apart is ridiculous but understandable .

ive posted before we have an immature fan base when it comes to having an elite club

This will die away in the years to come and we will become settled

bluemc1 said:
ill have the Media going over the top on United and all that, the headline the day after we beat them 4-1 last year saying "the day English football died" left me in no doubt but I'm not having bent refs, we got 2 huge decisions last year, the Sterling offside and the Newcastle goal would be given 99% of the time, can't think of many we didn't get, the Skertel handball at Anfield maybe but even with that i just don't think it was seen,
The 1st year we won it the bloke everyone says is the biggest red and has a United Tattoo Webb didn't send off Ballotelli and gave us a last minute pen v Spurs. with refs i just think its human nature and human error
Shit loads of decisons went our way in 11/12 too
This Agenda thing really is going to plan isnt it,how many trophies have we won in the last few years :)

The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
ill have the Media going over the top on United and all that, the headline the day after we beat them 4-1 last year saying "the day English football died" left me in no doubt but I'm not having bent refs, we got 2 huge decisions last year, the Sterling offside and the Newcastle goal would be given 99% of the time, can't think of many we didn't get, the Skertel handball at Anfield maybe but even with that i just don't think it was seen,
The 1st year we won it the bloke everyone says is the biggest red and has a United Tattoo Webb didn't send off Ballotelli and gave us a last minute pen v Spurs. with refs i just think its human nature and human error
This Agenda thing really is going to plan isnt it,how many trophies have we won in the last few years :)

Playing devil's advocate, one could argue, "less than we might have done".

This thread was quite interesting when it was about the media. Bias v Agenda etc. But "bent refs"? There are bent refs, refs who are prepared to accept bribes to fix a result. But refs who are bent as part of a conspiracy against City? Really?

Chippy_boy said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:

or we have because there isn't

pantalon violet again said:
tonea2003 said:
paranoia around every corner

if you say it often enough eventually it will be thought of as a fact

some of us have a sat of balls to say its bollocks aswell

talking of bollocks..i hear there is a good cook book for them

just because you say it is, that the bollocks

enjoy your cook book

Chippy_boy said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:

true the refs and media let us get to the FA cup final v Wigan then leaked the Pellegrini story knowing it would unsettle the players that day :)
also the FA cup draw has been really bad to us the last 2 years hasn't it ? and those stuffy rags have only had to play us and Liverpool in the 1st round 2 out of the last 3 years, its bent i tel thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.