so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-united-fan-says-mics-were-muted-at-etihad-to-drown-out-city-fans-anti-uefa-songs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manch ... efa-songs/</a>

hertsblue said:
The cookie monster said:
hertsblue said:
Munich away- Penalty on Silva not given
Roma Home- Red card not given to Maicon.
Moscow Away- Penalty awarded against us for a dive
Moscow Home- Wrong player carded, Penalty not given for Aguero.
Refs can have a bad game but this is a pattern

Last night, the 1st 10 mins summed it up. Harsh free kick against Clichy. Aguero flagged offside when onside and how many times was Milner fouled, inc 1 2 footed studs up tackle that we didn't even get a free kick for
So what do you think is happenning then..........Are UEFA telling refs to stop us?

Honestly I have no idea whats happening but like the 3 penalties not given v Utd, seems to be happening an awful lot against us

We need Jonny Moss again. He gives us the stoners that other refs think are dives!! But not bookable dives!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
hertsblue said:
The cookie monster said:
So what do you think is happenning then..........Are UEFA telling refs to stop us?

Honestly I have no idea whats happening but like the 3 penalties not given v Utd, seems to be happening an awful lot against us

Plus the one that started this shit run off form when at Moscow away at 2 nil up Dzeko was blatently fouled for a pen and obvious red card - the one where Milner hit the post. You cant say he played advantage coz Milner shot less than a second after the foul so even if he'd played advantage he should have pulled it back. At the time the commentator said if it'd be 0-0 he'd have given it and he probably felt sorry for the home team. WTF!!!! I knew at the time that it could come back to haunt us.
I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories but its far too obvious now. UEFA wanted to punish us and have told the refs to make sure we dont go through. Sounds rediculous and mad but would you put it beyond such a proven corrupt organisation. I fuckin hate the Champs Lg. I've got sponsors hospitality tickets for the Bayern game with my dad and kids via my brother who works for a sponsor, and I can honestly say despite the hospitlity being out of this world (went last season as well), if it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't go. I hate the cheating twats league that much and wont shed any tears when we are out. I was much more gutted at loosing to Newcastle in the league cup.
Saying all that, we are dog shit this season but hey ho, its been a bit worse in the past lol

BlueMoonz1977 said:
The cookie monster said:
hertsblue said:

Last night, the 1st 10 mins summed it up. Harsh free kick against Clichy. Aguero flagged offside when onside and how many times was Milner fouled, inc 1 2 footed studs up tackle that we didn't even get a free kick for

We need to move on from this conspiracy shite... yes we have what seems unfair bias from refs but I don't think UEFA are informing there officials to fuck us over, if that was the case then UEFA could turn round and say well you fans abused and sang nasty songs about us

It is bloody stupid. The players, manager and us fans need to share the blame. I
include fans cos we are the 12th man but fail to create any atmosphere in the stadium, last night the majority of chanting was directed at UEFA
and some cska fans who sneaked in, there was the occasional singing trying to spur the team on.

I have commented regarding this in another tread so won't bleat on about it here

Complete and utter cr@p

Were you actually at this game ????

'The majority of chanting was directed at UEFA ???

No it fookin wasn't

we actually made some better noise than usual and got behind the team,

You admit the unfair bias from 'refs' .. so what the fook is your point ????... errrr.... I put up with cheating and that makes me more manly ?????????
No one said that UEFA 'inform' officials (whether or not they do)

What is (and has been ) clear is that in loads of games we have been denied fair reffing...

Who knows what individual refs have decided for themselves.... and please don't give me any shyte about reffing moderation processes

Nothing has EVER gone City's way through the moderation process ... so let's not....

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
hertsblue said:

of course they are. the number of dodgy decisions made could not happen if random. when did you last see a home side get 2 players sent off? not many i guess. i think both players were unlucky, as was kun, the ref was playing to the letter of the law.

EXCEPT THE SAME FOULS WENT UNPUNISHED IN BOTH OUR TIES V MOSCOW. pens were brushed away for us and they get a well dodgy one.
add. that to the ref at the derby and it stinks to high heaven.
i know you dont want to see the agenga, why would you. but its there for all to see.
next you'll be saying the actual draw is random.

So the refs are told to punish City !! If that is the case why did he not send Nasri of ? a blatant hack at a defender and yet not even a yellow.
According to you DN, The Premier League have spoken to all the refs in the PL to ensure we get bad decisions and, presumably in collaboration, Platini has done the same with European refs.

We were 2-0 up Moscow, perhaps the ref was only paid to be bad in the second half ?

That is one of the weirdest things I have read on this site it really is.

I have always aired on the side of caution regarding this. The Media I fully agree with as they need to sell papers and get viewers for shows and clicks to websites. This was shown in the Sky Sports programming on Wednesday morning for instance. With a day off I looked at what was on and after a Derby defeat and the waving of the white flag by Brenda in the Bernabau, we had on at the same time Wednesday morning "Premiership years" and it was the season where they won the Treble and on SS Five "Champions League Finals", this was when Benitez and Dudek beat Milan. Nobody is telling me that wasn't scheduled to keep the fans of those clubs happy and to make sure they don't wander off and do something else the next time they are shown "live".

The FA and the Premiership Refs I had always disagreed with - just a level of incompetence where some you win and some you don't.

The Referees in Europe though since day one have never given City a single break. If anyone can recall the Tevez game in Munich - we blasted them for the opening 20 minutes and were robbed of two stonewall penalties and it's been happening ever since. EUFA even made a hastily put together, bullshit statement today to cover themselves over yet another travesty.

We got money from an unlikely source and we changed the landscape but seriously it's not like we are Millwall - and it's getting beyond a joke.

To think about it it's crazy we can't seem to get a break about refereeing in our own stadium.
Probably the fans should follow the likes of cska, shouting abuse at the visiting team & ref for 90 minutes :/ ?

nowantads said:
To think about it it's crazy we can't seem to get a break about refereeing in our own stadium.
Probably the fans should follow the likes of cska, shouting abuse at the visiting team & ref for 90 minutes :/ ?

So what's your suggestion, M8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.