so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

whether he`s here or not i`m not really arsed. as for being a top poster, we`re all allowed our opinions, imo hes wasnt.

if there is an agenda , let them get on with it , are we going to lose sleep over the media ? Lets win a couple of more trophies this season , our continued success must really fcuks sky's , bt sport and the red tops plans to pieces , and long may it continue

dario2739 said:
The Skysports News app on my phone yesterday - third story "Lloris signs new contract"... funny I thought, i'm sure Nasri signed one too!
Sure enough, scroll down to the foot of the page and right near the bottom was the story!

Also, why did Fernandinho seem to get the blame for the shite Brazil performance the other night? Ok he didn't have the best game, but I can think of half a dozen players who had worse games, yet the commentators all seemed to single him out – yet Luiz, who was absolutely shocking - got away with it for the most part!

I am glad you said that. Tim Vickery, the so called BBC South American football expert, has been venomous about Fernandinho, the comment about scoring him 1 out of 10 for his performance in that game and that the one was for "getting his shirt on the right way round" was unfair when you consider the bad game many others had. What annoyed me the most about it was that Vickery is normally a very informative south American expert with balanced thoughts, that is the last time I will read his blog.

Strange one was Pidge. Wouldn't even entertain the idea of an agenda and yet believed that his brother's dogs could see ghosts and aliens could break the speed of light, one of the best tested laws of physics.

Fucking right there is an agenda against City. Again today on talkshite going on this morning about how it would be great if Germany won the World Cup because three Arsenal players play for them. Waited to see if they mentioned that Argentina have three blues in their team, not a fucking mention of it. This afternoon, Hawskby and Jacobs, talking about teams strengthening, no mention of City. Shouldn't wind me up but does every time because it's like we are the elephant in the room, wait and they might just go away. Well we fucking won't be any time soon. Rant over that feels better.

Funny how we get financially nobbled, then Barca start splashing about 75m per player, Arsenal push the boat out and Manure thinking of a 200m spree.

Sky.

True story.

My relative came over from Hungary.

Unfortunately he's got a soft spot for United, but has also watched City in the past.

The plan. Get him a seat for United's midweek CL match and a seat for City's game against Arsenal.

Unfortunately my Mother, God Blass her, insisted I go to Old Trafford with him. I said I would wait outside. She insisted I go inside. She's 80, so I agreed in the end. :-?

Anyway, rang up United's ticket office to enquire about tickets. The initial reply was the match was sold out. OK. :-) Then a few seconds later and a pause.(obviously checking on the system) *Sky* have returned some their of ticket allocation, so we do have some tickets left for the match. :-(

Thankfully my relative flew in on Thursday, I didn't have to go to United in the end.

So apart from the obvious Sky bias on TV, they are very close to United at a business level. Matchday tickets, hospitality, etc. And in return.... ;-)

Brendan110_0 said:
Funny how we get financially nobbled, then Barca start splashing about 75m per player, Arsenal push the boat out and Manure thinking of a 200m spree.
I'm not generally an agendist - but I can see the obvious when it occurs , and the totally contrived and bent FFP is the most obvious and undeniable example of an agenda against City . We all know why it was created , so to deny that there is some kind of concerted campaign is to ignore the blindingly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.