so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is this about the same agenda where Sky show results of Manchester derbies from the past 3 seasons without any proper reason?

andyhinch said:
fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

I didnt know he had been banned.

Shame as he's a decent bloke.
He went on his own accordion as far as I know.
After his ban he did your right
And as Dave said he probably had no choice with the amount of shit he was getting & being called a rag daily.

Wreckless Alec said:
Even as a confirmed agendanista, I miss Pidge. Wasn't going to post until I saw this thread but Darren Lewis was reviewing the papers on SSN this morning. He was covering the stories about the Arse signing Sanchez for £35m and finished up with "so congratulations to them" ! I don't recall it being such a cause for congratulations when we were signing players.

don't think for one minute he isn't reading this thread.

so this agenda thing...more like so this small club mentality thing....you think barca and real etc sould be sat moaning because some sencond rate sports chanel didnt mention a player was theirs? Aguero has dont toss all this world cup other than score in a penalty shoot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.