so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
littlemarkyc said:
de niro said:
littlemarkyc said:
so this agenda thing...more like so this small club mentality thing....you think barca and real etc sould be sat moaning because some sencond rate sports chanel didnt mention a player was theirs? Aguero has dont toss all this world cup other than score in a penalty shoot out.
so the caption read.

neymar barcalona and brazil

augero argentina

maxi rodreges newalls new boys and argentina.

the same clip ran at the same time.

why? why would someone go to the trouble of including only 2 clubs in the graphic?

put this out there as a stand alone piece and i'l say oversight. had one of the other two layers had their club omitted I'd say oversight, but we all know better than that dont we.

could it maybe have been an error? and if not, who cares. we are city, we love our club, who gives a toss whether someone at at sky has an agenda against us...will it impact our club? will we love them any less? i just thin people read far too much just seems like a very small thing to get hung up on.
It's not strictly about who we love. Or an error. It's about impartiality. Something City do not get. There is little enthusiasm for us on a supposed 'sports' channel. Not a two bit one either. The main one.

Bodicoteblue said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Funny how we get financially nobbled, then Barca start splashing about 75m per player, Arsenal push the boat out and Manure thinking of a 200m spree.
I'm not generally an agendist - but I can see the obvious when it occurs , and the totally contrived and bent FFP is the most obvious and undeniable example of an agenda against City . We all know why it was created , so to deny that there is some kind of concerted campaign is to ignore the blindingly obvious.

Yet people do. On here at that. Its as clear as day to me.

No agenda eh? SSN this morning, Chris Powell discussing the WC and the impact of Premiership players and Burnout. No mention of the three city players in the final but plenty of name checking of Arsenals. Pathetic

Skashion said:
Strange one was Pidge. Wouldn't even entertain the idea of an agenda and yet believed that his brother's dogs could see ghosts and aliens could break the speed of light, one of the best tested laws of physics.

Tell that to a neutrino

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

pidge was tiresome. wont be missed in the slightest.

dennishasdoneit said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

pidge was tiresome. wont be missed in the slightest.

I miss him.

Brendan110_0 said:
Funny how we get financially nobbled, then Barca start splashing about 75m per player, Arsenal push the boat out and Manure thinking of a 200m spree.

Barcas net spend on Teeth Man will be about £2m due to the sales of Fab and Sanchez.

Hardly pissing money away in light of FFP.

de niro said:
littlemarkyc said:
so this agenda thing...more like so this small club mentality thing....you think barca and real etc sould be sat moaning because some sencond rate sports chanel didnt mention a player was theirs? Aguero has dont toss all this world cup other than score in a penalty shoot out.
so the caption read.

neymar barcalona and brazil

augero argentina

maxi rodreges newalls new boys and argentina.

the same clip ran at the same time.

why? why would someone go to the trouble of including only 2 clubs in the graphic?

put this out there as a stand alone piece and i'l say oversight. had one of the other two layers had their club omitted I'd say oversight, but we all know better than that dont we.

Perhaps everyone just knows Sergio plays for us. It is a UK based outlet after all. I didn't know who Rodriguez played for. I must say I have not watched Sky once since the season ended, not even a movie. I only get it for the football. Bit of a waste of money really. The real summer sport has been on BBC and ITV in the WC, All England and TdF.

It's not a dig though. I believe wholeheartedly that their is an agenda against us. Maybe at times, like this, it is subconscious. But we certainly do not get the credit or headlines and the other clubs investing this season do not get the criticism that we get. Anybody who thinks otherwise needs to take their heads out of the sand.

Why pay for sky and always complain?

You are endorsing everything by handing over the money like sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.