so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everythingchangesbutblue said:
The cookie monster said:
"David Icke" again putting down fellow blues, why do that. Do you think insults give your views more creedence? can't think of another reason you would do it.
Even the site owner agrees with me :)
Well then, i will change my opinion forthwith. Can you please ask him his opinion on the Kennedy assasination as i am undecided on that.

Platini did it.

The cookie monster said:
"David Icke" again putting down fellow blues, why do that. Do you think insults give your views more creedence? can't think of another reason you would do it.
Even the site owner agrees with me :)
Well then, i will change my opinion forthwith. Can you please ask him his opinion on the Kennedy assasination as i am undecided on that.
I'm amazed you don't think UEFA was behind that tbh.

Blue Mooner said:
de niro said:
ArdwickBlue said:
The champion's league is bent. You could see that at this years draw for the groups.

It's obvious the set up and format (seeding, coefficient points etc.) benefits the usual suspects.

Domestically I think it's becoming ABC (Anyone But City), this year the machine is throwing it's support behind Chelsea. Last year it was the dippers, the two previous years before that, the rags.

Historically they have always supported the rags but last season they had to change tactics because of the implosion at the swamp. Thus supporting the dippers (eulogising about their play, goals scored, Brenda winning LMA, etc. when we were better on every comparison).

This season despite the machine telling us they were in the title race after winning every cup on offer in pre season, they now realise the rags won't win it so they've had to change their focus to somebody else. Chelsea.

The two penalties the dippers didn't get yesterday proves it. Last season those would've been given, how many penalties were they awarded last season?, didn't Mourinho even moan about Suarez being a diver?.

Hazard's penalty against QPR is further proof they are being favoured, this to me is because this year they are the only team who the machine deems good enough to compete and possibly stop us from another title.

As poor as we have been, if it wasn't for favourable decisions for Chelsea against QPR and the dippers. They would only be four points clear. Notice how the machine isn't mentioning this fact.

Invincibles my arse, we were much better than them even down to ten men.

*applauds*

Absolutely right. I'm sick of the pundits telling us how strong Chelsea are and yet we absolutely bossed them at the Etihad even after going down to ten (surprise surprise yet more evidence of the agenda)

Ive said it before it is some kind of Stockholm syndrome these deniers are suffering from, it's the only possible explanation for the desperation in which they show to try and deny the bleeding obvious.

Absolutely right blue mooner?

Two weeks ago you were posting on this agenda thread that Chelsea were getting no decisions and were denied two clear penalties against United, thus proving the agenda in favour of United.

Now you are agreeing with a poster that they are getting all the decisions to derail our challenge. So which is it? No wonder you think there is an agenda if the narrative can change so easily.

This is what you wrote

Blue Mooner said:
I have just seen two rag players rugby tackle ivanovich and terry to the floor in the penalty area. I haven't seen two more blatant penalties. How dowd could see fit not to give it is quite frankly incredulous. Interesting to see what the impartial pundits make of it at half time.

sir peace frog said:
kippaxage6 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think it's more than a handful and less than 100's and 100's.

These extremes make the argument weaker but I agree that overall we get the worst of it. Yesterday however we got the best of it.

Yesterday we didn't get the best of everything we got a ref (in the first half) who was prepared to ref fairly. Most of the time, especially in Europe, it is BS.

If you as "blues" and I put "" because it really is debate-able sometimes,cannot see what is happening you really are rags or from the press.

Even my wife (who supports Ipswich and was there when they won in 1977) and thought I was a paranoid twat can see it.

I for one despair at the lack of "support" of fellow "blues" on this forum. (Guess at the point of the "" marks).

Can you not see the effect it is having on our team, I am fucking demoralised so I cannot even think of how the team feel.

I have written more but deleted it because I would be branded as a TIN FOIL HEAD.

so just because I don't think there is an agenda my 45 years as a blue is debate-able ??? and I thought I was a bit thick

It is not my spell check program you toss pot ( and if you want to compare qualifications please pm me)

franksinatra said:
Blue Mooner said:
de niro said:
*applauds*

Absolutely right. I'm sick of the pundits telling us how strong Chelsea are and yet we absolutely bossed them at the Etihad even after going down to ten (surprise surprise yet more evidence of the agenda)

Ive said it before it is some kind of Stockholm syndrome these deniers are suffering from, it's the only possible explanation for the desperation in which they show to try and deny the bleeding obvious.

Two weeks ago you were posting on this agenda thread that Chelsea were getting no decisions and were denied two clear penalties against United, thus proving the agenda in favour of United.

Now you are agreeing with a poster that they are getting all the decisions to derail our challenge. So which is it? No wonder you think there is an agenda if the narrative can change so easily.

This is what you wrote

Blue Mooner said:
I have just seen two rag players rugby tackle ivanovich and terry to the floor in the penalty area. I haven't seen two more blatant penalties. How dowd could see fit not to give it is quite frankly incredulous. Interesting to see what the impartial pundits make of it at half time.
snigger snigger,fucking love bluemoon

kippaxage6 said:
sir peace frog said:
kippaxage6 said:
Yesterday we didn't get the best of everything we got a ref (in the first half) who was prepared to ref fairly. Most of the time, especially in Europe, it is BS.

If you as "blues" and I put "" because it really is debate-able sometimes,cannot see what is happening you really are rags or from the press.

Even my wife (who supports Ipswich and was there when they won in 1977) and thought I was a paranoid twat can see it.

I for one despair at the lack of "support" of fellow "blues" on this forum. (Guess at the point of the "" marks).

Can you not see the effect it is having on our team, I am fucking demoralised so I cannot even think of how the team feel.

I have written more but deleted it because I would be branded as a TIN FOIL HEAD.

so just because I don't think there is an agenda my 45 years as a blue is debate-able ??? and I thought I was a bit thick

It is not my spell check program you toss pot ( and if you want to compare qualifications please pm me)

Great response that one. Very well thought out. Each one of your 39 posts must clearly count with quality like that.

franksinatra said:
Blue Mooner said:
de niro said:
*applauds*

This is what you wrote

Blue Mooner said:
BOOOOOOOOM

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
kippaxage6 said:
sir peace frog said:

Great response that one. Very well thought out. Each one of your 39 posts must clearly count with quality like that.

Oh dear BIG BLUE strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.