So, WC last 2, who do you want to win it ?

Re: So, WC last 4, who do you want to win it ?

From a selfish point of view I would prefer our players out and back with us as soon as possible.

For me Germany.

I really want Argentina to win but out of the four left they have the best set of attacking players but overall they have the worst team. If Di Maria and Aguero are out of the Holland game then I think they could struggle, they do look much better defensively now Demichelis is in the defence though.

I don't think I could cope with a Holland win as the media love-in that Van Gaal would get next season would be unbearable.

Germany look a decent outfit and have the best team out of the four left but I don't want them to win.

I love Fernandinho and respect him very much as a man and a footballer, but I don't think I want to see Brazil win it as I think it would make what has been a very unpredictable tournament become viewed in time as a predictable tournament.

sam-caddick said:
I really want Argentina to win but out of the four left they have the best set of attacking players but overall they have the worst team. If Di Maria and Aguero are out of the Holland game then I think they could struggle, they do look much better defensively now Demichelis is in the defence though.

I don't think I could cope with a Holland win as the media love-in that Van Gaal would get next season would be unbearable.

Germany look a decent outfit and have the best team out of the four left but I don't want them to win.

I love Fernandinho and respect him very much as a man and a footballer, but I don't think I want to see Brazil win it as I think it would make what has been a very unpredictable tournament become viewed in time as a predictable tournament.

Not to mention it would make the rags a more attractive transfer destination, and give them an untimely confidence boost.

Anybody but Holland... I have to work with a Dutch company on a project at work and they are already obnoxious smug bastards so please let them lose the semi...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.