So, WC last 2, who do you want to win it ?

Re: So, WC last 4, who do you want to win it ?

For purely selfish reasons, either Argentina or Brazil, love for Fernandinho score a winner somewhere along the line, and as Brazil are without T Silva, his defensive attributes will be tested against Germany.
While Argentina haven't yet found the perfect blend,they looked a lot better against Belgium, it's a shame that Aguero isn't fully fit,as seeing him in full flight in the final with Zaba and MDM would give City a good boost! and they seem to have left the tag of being a bunch of divers and cheats behind! something that Holland, with Robben (doing his best to turn being fouled into a new expressive art form ) in the team, makes them hard to warm to

a germany - Argentina final for me

i´ve seen van Gaal and Robben lifting the Bundesliga trophy more than once. An ugly picture i don´t want to see with the world cup.

Brazil . But I fear it could be Germany who win it now .

Got to be Argentina first, or Germany for me.
I have a strange yearning to see all the Brazilian players crying like a 'Terry', with all due respect to Fernandinho, who has been superb for them.
I hate the Dutch team because of Sloth. Hate them even more after Robben's diving and Krul's antics on the penalties the other night.
Would like Aguero to put in a game changing appearance, but more interested in him coming back fit for the start of the season.

Obviously the Netherlands.
I hope Zabaleta, MDM and Aguero all score goals against us, Van Persie being substituted and Van Gaal making managerials mistakes. But yet we end up 4-3 winners.
Than see Brasil score twice through Fernandinho who is man of the match, Luiz sent off, and Germany progress to the final.
Than in the final we beat Germany.

That way we would revenge all our lost WC-final opponents (Spain, Argentina and Germany) in one tournament. Perfect !!

Now I either need to wake up or get my pills ...

I can understand people have little sympathie for the Dutch, but you must admit: finalist in 1974, 1978 and 2010, 3 times semi-finalists in the last 4 tournaments they participated ... not bad for a country that size.

eversince 76 said:
I can understand people have little sympathie for the Dutch, but you must admit: finalist in 1974, 1978 and 2010, 3 times semi-finalists in the last 4 tournaments they participated ... not bad for a country that size.

Not bad at all. Used to root for the Dutch big time. Cruyff my favourite player of all time. Can't do it with this side.
Find them boring and Robben annoys the fuck out of me.

At the end of the day, if the Netherlands win it, hope you enjoy it big time. It's not going to ruin my life ;-)

ABH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.