So; what are you driving at the moment?

Aye ..
Think Id go for an old Landy round there, rattle yer bones haha
Mate of mine had one of them, the dash (if you can call it that) vibrated so much the radio fell out every week !

Thing is round here the locals don't have £50k vintage Landy's nor £50k Chelsea tractors - its old scoobies - decrepit Disco's and Volvo estates. They are Yorkshire farmers and too canny to spend more than £5k to vibrate a car into a collection of its component parts. It needs to hold sheep, bales of hay and fence posts but be ok enough to go to the hunt ball. The Dacia Duster base model has found favour - rubber mats and the ability to hose chicken shit out of it is more important than a Bose sound system and beige carpets.

I hate Fords. Had 3 of the bleeders and all were trouble.

Must admit after watching a doc' last night about the beetle, hitler and Henry Ford it put me off a bit.
Car's only gonna do about 3k a year and parts etc cheap if it goes wrong. Daughter has a ford and it's been great, as was my little fiesta all them years ago.

9zlueo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.