So; what are you driving at the moment?

3 series touring, looking to change at the moment, going back to smallish SUV as I've had BMW for the last 10 years.

Shortlisted e pace, f pace and disco sport as i'm a bit old school in that I want a 2L minimum diesel and not one of the poncy small petrol jobbies which seem so in vogue at the moment

f pace is too big, but it's a gorgeous car and getting hold of an e pace about a year old isn't easy....

Whats with the obsession for cars ?
Driving these days is shit, traffic jams, speed camera's, road rage, petrol prices etc etc
Im thinking of getting shut and just using Uber, probably a lot cheaper taking into account depreciation, tax, parking, repairs, petrol, insurance etc etc.

New car adds make me laugh, they always show the latest whatever on a completely empty road somewhere mountainous and gorgeous, they dont show it in a traffic jam on Ashton Old Road. lol

Whats with the obsession for cars ?
Driving these days is shit, traffic jams, speed camera's, road rage, petrol prices etc etc
Im thinking of getting shut and just using Uber, probably a lot cheaper taking into account depreciation, tax, parking, repairs, petrol, insurance etc etc.

New car adds make me laugh, they always show the latest whatever on a completely empty road somewhere mountainous and gorgeous, they dont show it in a traffic jam on Ashton Old Road. lol

Depends where you are mate. Here in rural N. Yorkshire I seldom see a traffic jam. I get pissed off by people doing 45 in a 60 zone.............

Need a mortgage for a good one - money pit if you buy a dooer upper - 53 years since the first one's were made but my word what a looker - stick yer Porche and Ferrari given the money I'd have one of these all day long.

Wouldn't say no.
wbs5dd.jpg

Depends where you are mate. Here in rural N. Yorkshire I seldom see a traffic jam. I get pissed off by people doing 45 in a 60 zone.............
Yes it doesnt apply to everyone, theres no Uber out in Wup Wup :)

I was round your way last year, Arkengarthdale, Reeth etc...lovely.

a twat when the beast from the east came calling though lol............trick is have a shit car you don't mind bumping.
Aye ..
Think Id go for an old Landy round there, rattle yer bones haha
Mate of mine had one of them, the dash (if you can call it that) vibrated so much the radio fell out every week !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.