So; what are you driving at the moment?

Haha yeah I want to get one and do it up, hence the need for another car alongside as it won’t be what I want to drive every day for a while...

Guy I worked with "treated" himself and bought a brand new LWB Defender - one of the run out models with a few extras like snorkel etc. Think he spent £35k+ but a few years later its still worth almost what he paid for it. Been like a car from the 50's though - loads of repairs needed and he just keeps renewing the warranty as its cheaper to shell out £800 for that than say the £2500+ it needed in drive train repairs recently ( diffs and hi/lo ratio box ) - rusts like a bastard too.

The wife's Golf GTI got delivered yesterday if that counts... My work car is a Leon FR. Looks nothing but is fucking brilliant.

Got a focus at the min but looking to change to a Kuga titanium X...if anyone's got one would appreciate some feedback back on one

2018 Subaru Impreza Limited

Just took it on a few months ago and quite like it. One of the few perks of living in the states is that the engine/gear box is better than the one they sell at home. Not sure I’ll ever be able to go back to 2WD.

Black Volvo xc 60. Cream leather interior, tinted windows and plenty of gadgets. Love it. Would definitely recommend.

waiting on a new company car after starting new job, Vauxhall Insignia SRI VX, haven't had a Vauxhall in ages looking forward to it. Currently in a hire car - Toyota avensis which drives well but wouldn't be my choice if I was buying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.