so what do we do?

Lucky Toma said:
Come in cold to this so apologies if I'm playing catch up here but has TH gone?

I'm assuming because of the abuse he used to get for simply passing on info?

Fuck's sake. He's a genuine ITK and there was a reason why he couldn't share the information in plain terms yet he still chose to come in here and relay it in the form of clues. Some used to enjoy trying to figure out the clues. Where is the harm in that?

I'm with Pidge on this one. Those that gave him shit should be banned or punched by a girl.
And if they are infact a girl, they should be kicked in the ****.

36c277a6.jpg

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Does anyone actually know/has met TH outside of this forum?

Is he a match going blue?

Does he even live in this country?

Not having a go..just wondered if anyone on here knows him personally
From memory I'm pretty sure his brother posts on here, and from previous threads in years gone by, some MODs definitely know him.

get rid or rename it the gossip forum with its own t&cs - namely any abuse results in a ban

how many more are we going to hound out? the club will have targets and then back up targets they have preliminary talks with just in case - each with potential itk sources - info might be received in good faith but never develop coz they were only ever backups

one thing i would say though, is if you are going to share something, why be cryptic about it?

There should be a ban on all Quiet threads and just allow people to post rumours etc but that stupid thread is just pathetic.

For what its worth I think Tolmie is about as reliable as Ajay (HE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

malg said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Does anyone actually know/has met TH outside of this forum?

Is he a match going blue?

Does he even live in this country?

Not having a go..just wondered if anyone on here knows him personally
From memory I'm pretty sure his brother posts on here, and from previous threads in years gone by, some MODs definitely know him.

Correct - but I am not one of those who knows him.

malg said:
Just read the last 20 pages of the locked thread, and can't really see why it was locked, other than TH having very important mates on here. There is far more vitriolic abuse downstairs. When I first came on here I enjoyed his posts as the bit of fun that they were, but nowadays they just bore me. However, I don't go on and abuse him, I just don't read them - it's pretty easy really, if you don't like what someone is posting, then just don't read it.

There are some posters on here who I really can't be arsed with, so I tend not to read what they post - why others feel the need to not only read the posters they don't like, but reply and get into arguments is beyond me. There are a few posters who know each other really well, and some threads descend into nothing more than Facebook and that really fucking irks me, but I just ignore the threads. Pity others can't do the same.

As for the 'so what do we do?' - you do what you do with other abusive posts, warn people and ban them, but after reading the posts on that thread I sniff a bit of favouritism going on here - some posters on this site are looked after more than others.

And here is your answer. A sensible post like this tells me someone was not on the source last night.

Blue Haze said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:
With respect, you don't half talk some shite fella.Ŷ

Not debating the validity of TH but to say someone has to work for City to be "itk" is utter nonsense.

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --

TCIB said:
You can get good itk from other sources, a good example is Van Persie.
A lass at a marketing agency told her gooner bf they had a call of Arsenal to cancel any new promo stuff with RVP in it and destroy it.

I consider that itk to a pretty respectable level.

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

Best way to do this is just to find ITK that come through for you. I've got 3 verified ITK that I can rely on. Don't care if they're the CEO of City or a guy on his couch. It doesn't really matter as long as the info pans out.

Just ignore the rest.

And this is why the transfer forum has no credence whatsoever

Also, as many of you on here, I also go on other MCFC related forums.

There is one that has a poster who is one of our current players' close friends (i.e. he can actually pick up the phone and talk to him).

Even HE doesn't get info on who our targets are etc., so quite how TH does I have no idea.

This other poster gets info only when the deal is done yet perhaps not announced to the press yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.