so what do we do?

Fuck sake heres another argument broke out,jesus fucking grow up,the question was plain and simple what do we do ?

Not another 30 odd pages of to me to you,game of tennis

moomba said:
Forget the bans for dodgy rumours, surely most of us can make up our own minds if someone is bullshitting or not.

Get rid of this that can't and feel the need to abuse if a rumour doesn't cone true. They add nothing to the forum.

Totally agree - I get the impression that some posters get the bits and bobs off here and pass it on to their mates, when it doesn't come true they get pissed off and come back and abuse the original poster as they then luck stupid to their friends (once upon a time I did the same !!!).

For me its simple read and enjoy, express an opinion but DO NOT ABUSE any other poster or risk the consequences.

lost_n_spaced said:
TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

No that's your opinion and you have fuck all idea when Arsenal ordered x from x agency.
They were asked to stop print of what they were making and remove RVP from it.

You assumed a hell of a lot from my post there and you have an opinion, nothing more.
The stuff could have just started printing ? why do you assume i meant they had it all lay around in a warehouse ?.

Do you work for a marketing agency ?

Because you said that they had to destroy rather than change the design. And whilst I own my own company, nope, it is not a marketing agency. And when you say that I have no idea (not quite the words you used, but bear with me) of what they ordered, you have to admit that neither do you. You have no idea of that, of the name of the woman, of the marketing agency, of the supposed gooner fan, YET you take it as a credible source.

Wanna buy some magic beans ? :-D

I know the guy from my time working in the usa, next.

Just read the last 20 pages of the locked thread, and can't really see why it was locked, other than TH having very important mates on here. There is far more vitriolic abuse downstairs. When I first came on here I enjoyed his posts as the bit of fun that they were, but nowadays they just bore me. However, I don't go on and abuse him, I just don't read them - it's pretty easy really, if you don't like what someone is posting, then just don't read it.

There are some posters on here who I really can't be arsed with, so I tend not to read what they post - why others feel the need to not only read the posters they don't like, but reply and get into arguments is beyond me. There are a few posters who know each other really well, and some threads descend into nothing more than Facebook and that really fucking irks me, but I just ignore the threads. Pity others can't do the same.

As for the 'so what do we do?' - you do what you do with other abusive posts, warn people and ban them, but after reading the posts on that thread I sniff a bit of favouritism going on here - some posters on this site are looked after more than others.

I'd also like to make perfectly clear that I was backing up TH's right to post completely unsubstantiated nonsense at the weekend (you can check in my post history), but also advocated people being free to not believe and call him out.

As it happened, everything was squeezed into a microcosm within 72 hours of me posting it, but rather than just plain dealing with the situation (as the dissenting voices must), TH chose to leave.

Surely if it's possible to cope with the adoration when you get things right (and the people saying 'TH, said so, it MUST be true', or with people being called 'rags' when they disagree with you) then you can also deal with being called out when you screw up big-time.

TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
TCIB said:
No that's your opinion and you have fuck all idea when Arsenal ordered x from x agency.
They were asked to stop print of what they were making and remove RVP from it.

You assumed a hell of a lot from my post there and you have an opinion, nothing more.
The stuff could have just started printing ? why do you assume i meant they had it all lay around in a warehouse ?.

Do you work for a marketing agency ?

Because you said that they had to destroy rather than change the design. And whilst I own my own company, nope, it is not a marketing agency. And when you say that I have no idea (not quite the words you used, but bear with me) of what they ordered, you have to admit that neither do you. You have no idea of that, of the name of the woman, of the marketing agency, of the supposed gooner fan, YET you take it as a credible source.

Wanna buy some magic beans ? :-D

I know the guy from my time working in the usa, next.

OK, you reassured me.

<canned laughter><br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
meeesh said:
Fuck sake heres another argument broke out,jesus fucking grow up,the question was plain and simple what do we do ?

Not another 30 odd pages of to me to you,game of tennis

A fucking sane post.Well said meeeesh.

IMO, the moderators should cease to ban people for posting supposed ITK posts, people should decide who they believe and who they don't, and people should be allowed to call people out (yet not abuse).

Any ITK post should also contain player and club. None of this cryptic or youtube nonsense. If just a hint without name of player it should be deleted.

Come in cold to this so apologies if I'm playing catch up here but has TH gone?

I'm assuming because of the abuse he used to get for simply passing on info?

Fuck's sake. He's a genuine ITK and there was a reason why he couldn't share the information in plain terms yet he still chose to come in here and relay it in the form of clues. Some used to enjoy trying to figure out the clues. Where is the harm in that?

I'm with Pidge on this one. Those that gave him shit should be banned or punched by a girl.

Vincent said:
De niro, I posted news we had agreed a fee for Agger. This is fact. I was then told I'd be banned by a MODERATOR on here a few seconds later if we didn't sign him.

the fact that you posted or that we have agreed a fee :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.