so what do we do?

malg said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The transfer forum is populated by halfwits in the main.
and every other Forum on here. I've never quite understood why you need to abuse a poster if you don't agree with them. Maybe type a response to the thing you don't agree with, but I really don't get why people have to turn it into abuse. There's probably more abuse in Off Topic/The Cellar than any other Forum.

In my experience Off Topic is by far the worse Forum on here for that, then people come on to the Transfer Forum and expect to call everyone a ****, and that kind of thing should be strictly limited to Off Topic. Some of us didn't sign up to Bluemoon to slag fellow blues off, and in TH I definitely recognize a fellow blue, who shouldn't have to put up with the constant questioning of his status, which has been vouched for on numerous occasions by Ric and others. If you think he's a charlatan, steer clear of his threads. If you think the Transfer Forum is populated by idiots, steer clear of it and enjoy the other Forums.

lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
With the greatest of respect, again, if I was a moderator here and saw someone who contributed to site traffic to the degree that TH does/did, then I'd call him genuine as well.

Fact is that - regardless of what TH does for a living - if he is not working FOR MCFC there is absolutely no reason why he would know any more than anyone else when it comes to who we are interested in or after.

With respect, you don't half talk some shite fella.

Not debating the validity of TH but to say someone has to work for City to be "itk" is utter nonsense.

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --

TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
With the greatest of respect, again, if I was a moderator here and saw someone who contributed to site traffic to the degree that TH does/did, then I'd call him genuine as well.

Fact is that - regardless of what TH does for a living - if he is not working FOR MCFC there is absolutely no reason why he would know any more than anyone else when it comes to who we are interested in or after.

You can get good itk from other sources, a good example is Van Persie.
A lass at a marketing agency told her gooner bf they had a call of Arsenal to cancel any new promo stuff with RVP in it and destroy it.

I consider that itk to a pretty respectable level.

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

No that's your opinion and you have fuck all idea when Arsenal ordered x from x agency.
They were asked to stop print of what they were making and remove RVP from it.

You assumed a hell of a lot from my post there and you have an opinion, nothing more.
The stuff could have just started printing ? why do you assume i meant they had it all lay around in a warehouse ?.

Do you work for a marketing agency ?

Mancborn said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not debating the validity of TH but to say someone has to work for City to be "itk" is utter nonsense.

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

TCIB said:
A lass at a marketing agency told her gooner bf they had a call of Arsenal to cancel any new promo stuff with RVP in it and destroy it.

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

Its not wrong, worked in marketing, involved is a hush hush merger. We had a load of material - t shirts, banners, adverts etc all lined up for when it was announced, we had to pulp the lot. - But we didn't have the inside scope on what went on at the top table

Point is that you would not have it on your premises (as the manufacture or storage would take place at a different site), and you would not have been asked to pulp the lot until it was signed, sealed and delivered. And yep, you wouldnt have had the knowledge of what was going on at the top table.

DN

Do agree in general with your post, some of the abuse dished out by the infojunkies on here is madness. We also need to be careful that in promoting the freedom of speech type scenario that we have to avoid the "my granny's nextdoor neighbour has a sick cat who can talk to owls and one particular owl lives in a tree in RVP's back gargen and according to him.........

One last major annoyance and this is probably personal but posters who go so completely off topic and carry out a private abuse battle on the "Agger" thread!

Perhaps there should be an "Abuse" forum, kinda like a naughty step where angry people should be redirected at least until they go back to school....

Thread title asks us what to do.

Why not give TH the option of a transfer window thread where only he can post? That way he can share his info without the other stuff that clogs the thread. Then, we can decide to read or not, plus the trolls won't be able to disrupt the thread.

lost_n_spaced said:
Mancborn said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Its not wrong, worked in marketing, involved is a hush hush merger. We had a load of material - t shirts, banners, adverts etc all lined up for when it was announced, we had to pulp the lot. - But we didn't have the inside scope on what went on at the top table

Point is that you would not have it on your premises (as the manufacture or storage would take place at a different site), and you would not have been asked to pulp the lot until it was signed, sealed and delivered. And yep, you wouldnt have had the knowledge of what was going on at the top table.

He just smashed your point and you move the posts.

The point you just made here was not the point you made previously or would you like me to quote you ?

Edit:: already quoted :D

TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:

TCIB said:

No that's your opinion and you have fuck all idea when Arsenal ordered x from x agency.
They were asked to stop print of what they were making and remove RVP from it.

You assumed a hell of a lot from my post there and you have an opinion, nothing more.
The stuff could have just started printing ? why do you assume i meant they had it all lay around in a warehouse ?.

Do you work for a marketing agency ?

Because you said that they had to destroy rather than change the design. And whilst I own my own company, nope, it is not a marketing agency. And when you say that I have no idea (not quite the words you used, but bear with me) of what they ordered, you have to admit that neither do you. You have no idea of that, of the name of the woman, of the marketing agency, of the supposed gooner fan, YET you take it as a credible source.

Wanna buy some magic beans ? :-D

Transfer Thread/Forum should be kept, but as others have stated, people need to remember it's for transfer news, discussion and rumours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.