so what do we do?

de niro said:
do we close the transfer forum? i mean why have it if a poster (any poster) is going to get abuse for posting his rumour. do we wait till the 4pm press conference before we post on here that we are signing xyz player. seems pretty fucking dim that to me.

it's a transfer RUMOUR GOSSIP AND SPECULATION forum. thats what its here for, if you dont believe a post or poster why not just stay out of it and let the others enjoy the gossip and news no matter how far fetched or how its presented.

How about 2 forums
- One for Youtube Videos, kid's playground, bloke I met in the pub and Football Manager transfer muppets
- One for talk about known speculation where discussions take place about the feasibility of a transfer, ammortisation, etc, factual stuff that is going on that the likes of Lovecity and Freestyler manage to spend all day trawling through the web to find somehow, discuss trials, discuss loans, etc....

cyprustavern said:
MCFCTrick said:
Maybe just change the name to the Transfer Rumour forum...?

that would make sense.

anyway i blame tolmies sycophants partly...building his info up so much that when it doesnt happen people are confused/annoyed.

i believe tolmies from somewhere round the old maine road originally so im sure he cant be a big girls flouncy blouse and will return with his youtube vids before too long.

The point exactly! TH has on more than one occasion tried to distance himself from some of these posters: "I hear things and pass them on" or something like that.

As a member on other forums, bluemoon seems to be far too cliquey, as previously stated just because somebody disagrees with a long time poster and he himself only has say 100 posts, he's deemed a rag?! The people who disagree with TH and his merry old men get abused more than the actual 'ITK'.... St Helen's Blue for example, shouting down myself and others for questioning TH after yesterday's bollocks...simple, if posting a rumour or ITK info, name your source instead of trying to get other posters on side by agreeing with everything they say even when Wrong! Playground tactics in all honesty!

Closing the Transfer Forum would be pointless, posters would just clog up other forumns with their rumours/claims. Better to keep it all in one place.

I don't know who's ITK and who's not, but I enjoy reading the 'speculation', which is precisely how I treat it. WUMs (i.e. those who post entirely baseless crap) need weeding out and someone earlier mentioned 3 strikes and you're out, which could work. Abusive posters should be treated in line with the CoC, as they would in any other forum.

fairyfeet said:
cyprustavern said:
MCFCTrick said:
Maybe just change the name to the Transfer Rumour forum...?

that would make sense.

anyway i blame tolmies sycophants partly...building his info up so much that when it doesnt happen people are confused/annoyed.

i believe tolmies from somewhere round the old maine road originally so im sure he cant be a big girls flouncy blouse and will return with his youtube vids before too long.

The point exactly! TH has on more than one occasion tried to distance himself from some of these posters: "I hear things and pass them on" or something like that.

You've been a member on here two years and hardly ever post but having seen you light up this forum this morning with your knowledge of TH, I'd just like to know, who the fuck is this **** ^^^ ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Also, as many of you on here, I also go on other MCFC related forums.

There is one that has a poster who is one of our current players' close friends (i.e. he can actually pick up the phone and talk to him).

Even HE doesn't get info on who our targets are etc., so quite how TH does I have no idea.

This other poster gets info only when the deal is done yet perhaps not announced to the press yet.

You make a fair amount of assumptions and conclusions for someone who doesn't know me.

Players, in the main, know fuck all about ongoing transfers.

It is my business on a daily basis to establish and know what is going on, City and elsewhere.

Your cynicism is the only thing you are able to share with this forum, as is your arrogance to pigeon hole me.

I have chosen to not post transfer related info anymore because of posters such as yourself, who seemingly feel the need to save people from themselves?

It's the same every summer, difference is, it wears thin and as the board replenishes itself with fresh blood, the same issues arise.

Posters know where the PM button facility is, that way, nobody has to have any ongoing issues.

Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

I honestly have no idea why you see me as a threat, but there you go.

Don't close this forum, all the loony posters would come to the cellar and spoil it - contain them all in here so we can continue to enjoy sensible discussions like what we are having for tea and what Tyrone from Corrie should do.

lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Also, as many of you on here, I also go on other MCFC related forums.

There is one that has a poster who is one of our current players' close friends (i.e. he can actually pick up the phone and talk to him).

Even HE doesn't get info on who our targets are etc., so quite how TH does I have no idea.

This other poster gets info only when the deal is done yet perhaps not announced to the press yet.

You make a fair amount of assumptions and conclusions for someone who doesn't know me.

Players, in the main, know fuck all about ongoing transfers.

It is my business on a daily basis to establish and know what is going on, City and elsewhere.

Your cynicism is the only thing you are able to share with this forum, as is your arrogance to pigeon hole me.

I have chosen to not post transfer related info anymore because of posters such as yourself, who seemingly feel the need to save people from themselves?

It's the same every summer, difference is, it wears thin and as the board replenishes itself with fresh blood, the same issues arise.

Posters know where the PM button facility is, that way, nobody has to have any ongoing issues.

Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

I honestly have no idea why you see me as a threat, but there you go.

For someone who joined in May this year you're acting like the big boy of the forum.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of shit? Have you been here when TH has been bang on many, many times before? Do you know what his job is?

everythingchangesbutblue said:
TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Point is that you would not have it on your premises (as the manufacture or storage would take place at a different site), and you would not have been asked to pulp the lot until it was signed, sealed and delivered. And yep, you wouldnt have had the knowledge of what was going on at the top table.

He just smashed your point and you move the posts.

The point you just made here was not the point you made previously or would you like me to quote you ?

Edit:: already quoted :D

why when a member has a different point oh view to a regular poster do all the chronic posters gang up on him/her.
and why unless there are threats or racism would the mods ban anyone.this is a football forum not 1980s china.

I argue the point, not the poster.

I never have done unless in the cellar with huge tongue in cheek.

You allude to a threat, what threat do i make ?

The poster i questioned assumes a lot from little info and likes to try and change the context of his initial point when rebuked.

The most disappointing thing about this is the forum is going to be clogged with posters like lost_n_spaced and lack the decent posters like TH. Such a shame as when I joined, the transfer forum was what made me join the site, now I generally avoid it apart from the odd time to see what TH has posted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.