so what do we do?

without a dream said:
I would have thought this is a pretty simple concept to grasp, an 'ITK' build a reputation based on getting things right, if you've not been around long enough to know that they do or don't deserve that reputation then you're not really in a position to decide whether they're actually ITK or not.

In TH's case he used to be less cryptic but in order to protect peoples livelihoods he can't be so open now, the owner of the board and various mods vouch for him. If you don't like the youtube and crypitc comments then fine, it's fairly obvious what an 'it's quiet' thread contains don't go in there.

Halle fucking lujah

For anyone whinging about the point about new posters, this is the point in a nutshell.

The length of time someone has been on here, or the number of posts they have, means bugger all to be honest.
There are people who have been on here for years and have thousands of posts who are clueless when it comes to transfers — or indeed, pretty much anything else.
And yes, I include myself in that.
I agree that people can buildup reputations over time, but that doesn't mean that someone with only 100 posts should be set upon for that reason alone.

PS Prestwich — please don't kick off the Mancini/Mourinho thing again!!! I think I would actually have to take a rope, go to the shed and kill myself if that particular Bluemoon civil war breaks out again

It's Stillsy's fault. He got everyone wound up with his Hotting Up thread so it was only a matter of time before it kicked off.

And whilst we haven't signed Sinclair, it's clear that we are interested and we have registered our intent, so fair play to Tolmie as no-one else knew at that point. So there's really no need for the beef as he was correct about the player, if a little off with the bid/fee.

An issue I do have with TH however, is the fact I had Cilla Black singing "Surprise, Surprise" in my head all fucking day yesterday. Bastard!

lost_n_spaced said:
Why would I be interested in anything apart from the right to express my own opinion without being castigated ? Does there really have to be a wider view to it than that ?

I accept that there are those who choose to believe him on everything he posts.

I, however, do not. I ask you please to accept that.

Get over yourself, this is not about opinions.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
The length of time someone has been on here, or the number of posts they have, means bugger all to be honest.
There are people who have been on here for years and have thousands of posts who are clueless when it comes to transfers — or indeed, pretty much anything else.
I agree that people can buildup reputations over time, but that doesn't mean that someone with only 100 posts should be set upon for that reason alone.

PS Prestwich — please don't kick off the Mancini/Mourinho thing again!!! I think I would actually have to take a rope, go to the shed and kill myself if that particular Bluemoon civil war breaks out again

. <<<<<<<<< this is the point >>>>>>>>>>> this is how far you've missed it by

******* Sorry off topic (cant create new thread) ****************

The moose on Talkshi*te reporting James Milner to Sunderland tomorrow..

Hope not...

allan harper said:
jay_mcfc said:
combster said:
Why on this forum does it make you a bigger blue and more of a man the longer you have been on here and the more posts you do, fucking grown men coming out with this makes my piss boil grow up, if I supported tolmie and like a sheep agreed with his fans, does this then make and condone the amount of posts I've done and the time I've been on here, please fellow blues and grown MEN think about what you are putting.

You THINK about what you're writing and reading. You think it's acceptable for posters who have been here 5 minutes to jump on a guy that has been posting information for years because he may or may not have got one thing wrong? This is not about them not being able to have an opinion, they can talk about City until they are blue in the face but what's going on here is fucking ridiculous.

Well done on getting the 'sheep and fans' in though. Must have taken you a while to think of that one.

I think you should be transfer forum mod, I agree with your last few posts.

That's because you have 9000+ posts ;)

The Flash said:
It's Stillsy's fault. He got everyone wound up with his Hotting Up thread so it was only a matter of time before it kicked off.

And whilst we haven't signed Sinclair, it's clear that we are interested and we have registered our intent, so fair play to Tolmie as no-one else knew at that point. So there's really no need for the beef as he was correct about the player, if a little off with the bid/fee.

An issue I do have with TH however, is the fact I had Cilla Black singing "Surprise, Surprise" in my head all fucking day yesterday. Bastard!
Not casting any aspersions here whatsoever, but the Sinclair link was in many of the Sunday papers and then Nixon of the Mirror tweeted and then wrote a story about it, all before Tolmie contributed to the thread. To say nobody knew is not correct

jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Why would I be interested in anything apart from the right to express my own opinion without being castigated ? Does there really have to be a wider view to it than that ?

I accept that there are those who choose to believe him on everything he posts.

I, however, do not. I ask you please to accept that.

Get over yourself, this is not about opinions.

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm --

LongsightM13 said:

. <<<<<<<<< this is the point >>>>>>>>>>> this is how far you've missed it by

I'd say that it wasn't about FACTS, myself, but there you go.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.