So who do we want in the semi?

I always always put on these threads that I want the easiest tie possible. But in this case I would actualyl rather have the hardest one- Liverpool - because over two legs we are much less prone to a slip-up. Whilst I'd like to tonk them in the final, I'd have a bit of a bad feeling about it to be honest. They don't suit us, particularly with Klopp in charge and his pressing tactics.

Totally agree with this DD 99% of the time id be hoping for Stoke but this is 1 of those times id like to get Liverpool (providing they get through) we'd have too much for them over 2 legs whereas in a 1 off cup final with Klopp in charge I believe we could struggle

If Liverpool qualify I would prefer to play them in the semi as, like others have pointed out, greater margin for error over two legs. After that Southampton as it is local to me.

We won't beat Liverpool over two legs, so anyone but them. Then again, we also wouldn't beat them in the final.

Hoping they get tanked tonight.

We won't beat Liverpool over two legs, so anyone but them. Then again, we also wouldn't beat them in the final.

Hoping they get tanked tonight.

Wtf.. Ok we got turned over a couple of weeks ago but we are still at a different level to them. They have won nowt in 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.