So who do we want in the semi?

They have a very good manager. The same can't be said for ourselves.

I'm not his biggest fan and Klopp is a good manager no doubt; but you are aware his team got beat by Palace at home 2 weeks ago aren't you? are does that not count? You'd think they're Barca the way you're making out.

Whoever we get I want an away draw so that we get the 2nd eg back at our place. Weve been in the semis 3 other teams recently and have always had to play the 1st leg at home in each one - Utd, Liverpool and West Ham - so its time we got the 2nd leg at home.

Stoke would be ideal if I could pick but first leg away would be helpful which is something we never seem to get.

Every team will be tough and present their own problems so I favour none. We don't have great records away at any ground and mixed results at home so any team we draw will be hard.

Liverpool for me .

It's about time we started beating them .
I'm still haunted by those hammering's they used to give us in the 80s .
Plus I'm still not over that defeat we had to suffer 4 years ago .

I'm not his biggest fan and Klopp is a good manager no doubt; but you are aware his team got beat by Palace at home 2 weeks ago aren't you? are does that not count? You'd think they're Barca the way you're making out.
Who would you put your money on to motivate his squad and get the tactical decisions right in a semi-final or final of a cup competition - Klopp or Manuel? Unfortunately we both know the answer to that question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.