So who do we want in the semi?

Everton in the semi's and get the other cunts in the final,then we can all have a candlefest on Wembley way

Who would you put your money on to motivate his squad and get the tactical decisions right in a semi-final or final of a cup competition - Klopp or Manuel? Unfortunately we both know the answer to that question.

You mean Manuel who won the same final less than 2 years ago and has well beaten a Chelsea team in a cup competition who had the so called 'master tactition' Mourinho in charge? As I said I'm not his biggest fan, but fact remains he has been at our club not much longer than 2 years and has won the league and carling cup. Very easy to say 'he should win everything with the squad available'. Dose of reality needed by some fans. Meanwhile I wait for Klopp to win a cup and finish in the top 4 this season.

Stoke or Southampton, no Billy big bollocks utter bollocks here.

I have a feeling it will be Everton with the Home leg first, the week before we play them in the league.

If Liverpool win tonight then I want them over two ties in the semi-finals.

Absolutely no way would I want to play them in a one off game at Wembley because I just think they are one of the teams in the league who know how to play against us.

We're the strongest team left in the competition and should fear nobody.
The only reason I'd slightly prefer Liverpool in the semi is so we don't have to mingle with their gobshite fans at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.