So who do you think will finish 4th?

blumoonrises said:
Thankfully we aren't all defeatists, I have every faith that we will do it. I don't understand how anyone can go to a home game thinking we will lose or even draw.
pretty much this.

KentBlue said:
strongbowholic said:
I can't understand why every single answer on here isn't 'City'?

Everyone needs to be positive. Get behind them; they need us to be loud, proud and roaring.

Agreed. Why this subject is even up for debate is beyond me.

Thats probably why we've won fook all for 34 years....

Iv got a feeling Bolton will get something out of the game on saturday,With Weiss geting a goal.

And as for who will get 4th, CITY CITY the best in all the world and the land

Its a tricky one.

Im not a defeatist at all and there certainly wont be any sign of it at the games from me but I am slightly worried. Villa/Spurs are huge games and I doubt very much that we will lose either but to win them both is a big ask considering they are arguably both in better form.
I know you can argue that beating spurs is the big one and we can afford a draw against villa and still do it but I feel we need both wins because I can see spurs putting a fair few past notlob and burnley. I feel we just may be asking too much of ourselves.

That said, what a season we've had. Best value ive ever had as a season ticket holder and do not mind paying the extra for next year if the result is more of the same. CTiD

Really it's Tottenham's place to lose. Looking at their run in (which is easier) the game against us is the decider. We must beat Villa and Tottenham then it's ours providing we get a result against West Ham. We need to keep our fate in our own hands and win the final 3 games to ensure 4th spot is ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.