So who do you think will finish 4th?

strongbowholic said:
I can't understand why every single answer on here isn't 'City'?

Everyone needs to be positive. Get behind them; they need us to be loud, proud and roaring.

Spurs are definitely the favourites, but one good/bad result changes everything.

from start iv always said city will finish 5th and lpool or spurs will finish 4th

but now iv changed it slightly to spurs will get 4th ...with city still finishing 5th

KentBlue said:
strongbowholic said:
I can't understand why every single answer on here isn't 'City'?

Everyone needs to be positive. Get behind them; they need us to be loud, proud and roaring.

Agreed. Why this subject is even up for debate is beyond me.

I will be fully behind the team when the games are being played, but this is a forum. Honest questions get honest answers.

Us. I can see mancini just going attacking like he set out pre rags. From now really he has no choice but to go for attack?

Us playing villa and Spurs at home is to our advantage. And our home record is very good, remember that ;o

moomba said:
simon23 said:
i think settling for a point at arsenal was a mistake.....its enabled spus to come to eastlands and get go for just a point and then hope they win their other 2 games.

Yet you thought that 2 point from three matches against Bolton (a), Chelsea (h) and Spurs (a) would have been proof that the former manager was on the right track.

This is what I don't get, a totally inconsistent thought process.

Lets settle this for once and all moomba as im getting a little bored of you thinking that my dislike of mancinis tactics has anything to do with the previous thoughts etc regarding the previous manager...it hasnt!

If mancini had come in and played a style of football that was in my opinion attractive then heb would have my full support...if he had gone out to win the games against utd and arsenal he would have my full support...he has done neither

if he changes his way of playing...he will have my full support

Until this happens however I will continue to crticise him for what i see as negative tactics.

If you dont believe that we were negative against arsenal then you dont know as much about football as i thought you did

Chris_McFC100 said:
Us. I can see mancini just going attacking like he set out pre rags. From now really he has no choice but to go for attack?

Us playing villa and Spurs at home is to our advantage. And our home record is very good, remember that ;o

you're far too sensible for this forum....be gone foul beast!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.