So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Hes one of the best strikers in the world, why do you think the media want him out the door?

Destabiization is the name of the game! It is one of the main thrusts of the RDAHMeedya - take a gossamer thread that would generally dissolve in the air and then, via a couple of newspaper articles you have woven it into a jute sack without an opening. But the readers of their august daily will hang on to every rough thread as though they have been chiselled into stone and thrown down from Mount Guardiola and have some substance. It's all bollocks!

Jesus scores and they whip across to see the look on Aguero's face. If he cheered like the maniacs on the terraces then they would print the same tale were he to remain stony-faced!

The last few years all we have heard is how we are over reliant on Aguero, now we buy a young kid and we have a problem about how we will keep everyone happy?
lets face it as good a Jesus has been, he is a 19 year old who is a month into life in a new country and new league, he will have a dip and will have periods where he struggles.
To suggest he will permanently push out one of the best strikers the league has seen this last 6 seasons is a bit daft.

Are 2 recent league wins we had 4 strikers all fighting to get into the side I'm sure we can cope with 3 .

It's an easy story to write, the new kid in town is scoring for fun and Sergio is quite rightly, having to bide his time on the bench.

Personally, I think Sergio will be leaving us this summer, despite City's best efforts to say otherwise, derail the season at a critical juncture.

Sergio has a complicated personal life and we have been very fortunate to have his best years at our club, a legend, who should be carried shoulder-high off the field and a statue immortalising "his" moment if he decides to move on.

Football changes very quickly and next week he could be scoring a hat-trick or winning us a Champions League trophy.

Whatever he decides, we should back his wishes and I'm sure his exit path would be done with good faith on both sides.

He's a couple grades down on what his immense standards were, regardless of his incredible scoring record. Sergio had it in him to score 40 goals a season in this league.

We should not look a gift horse in the mouth if Paris or Real do come calling. To achieve £70m plus for a player turning 29, next-year, in comparison to what we paid and what he has achieved since, is the perfect time and it won't come again.

A chance to bring in someone much younger but with the talent to try and match Sergio's incredible feats.

It would be Dybala or Griezmann for me.

The latter, would be great for shits and giggles, should Atletico consider it an attractive deal giving them £40m plus Aguero to go back there.

Make no mistake, United and Chelsea are planning their next move - they only have money - we also have unbelievable leverage with someone such as Kun.

Feel exactly the same. He's too individual for Pep. That's not a dig, his individual style is what has made him so dynamic.

But Pep seems to prefer flexible strikers or forwards.

If we sell Aguero, and I think we should. As you say we'll be able to comand a large fee as there's certainly likely to be interest from China and he's a player I imagine we are far from desperate to sell.
To sell him and sign Griezman would make perfect sense. That would mean Griezman, Jesus & Iheanacho are the strikers and Sterling & Sané the width with the youngs Stars coming through and normally either Griezman or Jesus out wide.

Selling Aguero on a Monday and buying Griezman on a Tuesday all quiet like would cause a media shit storm too.

The media still don't appreciate Sterling, nor do some of fans to fair. But they are really begining to appreciate Sané & Jesus.
Imagine if we lined up with a front three of Sané Jesus Griezman. The league & media would shit themselves.

lets just see what the next 3 months Sergio gives the team, personally i think he has got a bit comfortable and needs to get back to his dynamic self, if and when he leaves it will be a very very sad day for all City fans, he has given us the best of times and will allways be one of the best loved players to play for our club, a legend.

manchester city for once are in a no lose situation with aguero

aguero is one of the best strikers in the world and his record at manchester city is just unbelievable when he stays fit but sadly he never gone a full season so we will never know how many he could bag in a full season but he's done whatever asked of him in the 5 seasons and won all the domestic silverware he can in england and money well spent by the club

so value for money or a big return manchester city happily sit in both camps. we keep him and scores more goals but plays less games or sell him for £100million and bring in somebody else i don't see how manchester city can lose YES THE GOALS but the injury list will keep happening the money would have to break the british record transfer for manchester city to talk to anybody if he doe's and will not go on the cheap with his contract

for me know body is better than aguero when he is on his game just about unplayable but and a very BIG but is his injury record (its damned if we do damned if we don't ) how can manchester city sign another top striker to play with him he is that good a striker he keeps out just about anybody in the world and who would want to play 2nd fiddle and sit on the bench its a headache for a manager

but deep down would we miss aguero yes but having a unhappy aguero is also not right or good for us so its upto him and the club if he wants out then its thank you and good bye its that simple take the best offer and invest in somebody else

I think there's been a problem with Sergio for a while, and his comments at weekend clearly indicate this.

What's a positive is however this plays out we're winners. We could easily sell Aguero for £80m this summer, giving us huge funds to sign Dybala/Aubameyang (Griezmann is United bound IMO).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.