So will Mancini rotate the full backs again v Napoli?

while clichy is the safe option lets not forget how good kolarov was against Napoli at home. Richards to start after his last performance, no question.

smiles said:
while clichy is the safe option lets not forget how good kolarov was against Napoli at home. Richards to start after his last performance, no question.

Agreed Kolarov played very well at home v Napoli I just feel Clichy is a little bit more switched on at times. There's not a lot between them just my preference for this one.

NO guys. I did some research on this. And I found that Mancini plays his most reliable team in big games. Just after the Everton game at home there was the Bayern game three days after and the fullbacks for both games were micah richards and gael clichy. No reason it wont be the same for this one. I think aleks kolarov and pablo zabaleta will play the relatively easier liverpool game during the weekend. Mancini is smart enough to make the best judgement and he has shown it time and time again. In Mancini we trust.

Richards must play to occupy Zuniga. Last time, because Zaba doesn't get forward much, Zuniga had a field day to run along the byline as he pleased.

Clichy had a break not long ago so i don't see why he couldn't play against Napoli and Liverpool. Richards didn't play over international so i also don't see why he can't play both game. We need the pace in both games and it shows Napoli caught us on the break in the last game and Liverpool are very quick going forward.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
This game is monumental on tuesday - bob so far this season has got it right every game baring villareal at home and he managed to rectify the mistake- he will play the strongest side we have

...........................hart..............................

.............kompany.............lescott................

Richards.............................................clichy

..............de Jong..................yaya...............

............................Milner.............................

..........aguero.............................silva...........

..........................balo/dzecko?.....................

Would prefer balo at mo, he's got big goals in him!!!

We don't play a 433. Kolarov almost certainly will start, as will Balo. I expect we will See Barry as well.

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm --

lionheart said:
With Zabaleta having just signed a new deal keeping him at the club until 2015, Roberto will not be afraid to play Micah against Napoli as Zabs is very unlikely to complain.

I can guarantee you this will not come in to Bobby's thinking whatsoever.

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm --

MAXXI said:
Exactly my thoughts; Balo will come on 60m as sub to finish off Napoli

I think Mario came off at the 60 minute mark this weekend for a reason. He is starting.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 pm --<br /><br />
blinkblue said:
Is it just me that thinks Clichy is miles better than Aleks?

No there are plenty out there that don't understand what Kolarov offers.

Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
------------Milner--------De Jong-------
Aguero-------------Yaya----------Merlin
--------------------Balotelli--------------

Yaya has to be pushed forward more in this one. Nasri, Barry, Johnson and co should play against Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.