Soccer AM this Saturday

bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
They're getting a right bashing on twitter. The amount of sexist comments is ridiculous.

What's to criticise ?

Them having a pair of tits by the looks of things. Apparently they don't have a clue according to most dicks on twitter, when I bet most have been to more games than the wankers saying it.

ban-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
They're getting a right bashing on twitter. The amount of sexist comments is ridiculous.

What's to criticise ?

Them having a pair of tits by the looks of things. Apparently they don't have a clue according to most dicks on twitter, when I bet most have been to more games than the wankers saying it.

I wonder if they would be as vocal if the fans were black or Gay ? Probably say it under their breath then but for me it's Discrimination in its it's cowardly form. We can all take a laugh and a joke but it gets mightily fooking boring when you know they mean it

First time I've watched a full show for about 4 years.

Its worse than I thought it would be. Helen's not even gone to talk to the girls.

Hope they get some goals at the end to shut the arses up on twitter.

bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
What's to criticise ?

I wonder if they would be as vocal if the fans were black or Gay ? Probably say it under their breath then but for me it's Discrimination in its it's cowardly form. We can all take a laugh and a joke but it gets mightily fooking boring when you know they mean it

I agree "get back to the kitchen" yawn.

The irony of the plastic rags form down south tweeting about them.

ban-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:

I agree "get back to the kitchen" yawn.

The irony of the plastic rags form down south tweeting about them.
More ironic is that he has two adorable little daughters that he will be responsible for shaping into strong, confident women. I wonder how he will accomplish that with such views on where they should end up

ban-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:

What's to criticise ?

Just had a gander at twitter. What a bunch of sad cunts they are.

Well done to our girls they done us proud i reckon.

The ladies did us proud, good effort.

The show has been going downhill for years. What they seem to find funny is shite to normal people. For example, the feature on Schalke 04 was a decent one ruined by the shouty prick trying to be funny.

citykev28 said:
The ladies did us proud, good effort.

The show has been going downhill for years. What they seem to find funny is shite to normal people. For example, the feature on Schalke 04 was a decent one ruined by the shouty prick trying to be funny.

Did they take part in the penalty thingy? If so, how did they do?

After watching some of the fat blokes on there, I presume they did okay in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.