Soccer Saturday...

Bottom line football will do the talking and where we finish will answer the questions and points that have been raised if we finish 6th at the end of the season or if we finish above everyone

hehehehe

Viera told FF City will win the league. Go paddy!!!

Kayla-CTID said:
Yeeeep, they're jizzing over united! When uniteds team is actually now a shower of shit!

wow, now that really is a ridiculous statement.

Think what you want, but they don't keep winning stuff by being shite.

With our players, if we had their mentality, we would have done a lot better last season.

Kayla-CTID said:
Yeeeep, they're jizzing over united! When uniteds team is actually now a shower of shit!
They made us look stupid last week. They will win the league again.

Wonder when they'll talk about us?

Merson put us easily top 4 on his page on SSN website, with his beloved Arsenal 6th. About right that, but i'm going for 2nd for us.

Mark Saggers surprised me on TS more than anyone else, he has Chelsea as Champions, us second and United 3rd.

Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:

Merson put us easily top 4 on his page on SSN website, with his beloved Arsenal 6th. About right that, but i'm going for 2nd for us.

Mark Saggers surprised me on TS more than anyone else, he has Chelsea as Champions, us second and United 3rd.

How the fuck did they make us look stupid? They came back and beat us? That's football.

I have the same prediction as Saggers, anyway.

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:

How the fuck did they make us look stupid? They came back and beat us? That's football.

I have the same prediction as Saggers, anyway.

We must have had three shots the whole game, and scored with two of them. It would be interesting to see how much time they spent in our half, as opposed to the other way round. They also had so much more possession than us. You can make excuses, but they outplayed us completely last week.

As for Soccer Saturday, I'll just say I'm glad we have Freeview.

Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:

They didn't us look stupid it was of our own making. This aint no class Manure side, time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.