Soccer Saturday...

kippaxwarrior said:
Merson
Modric is one of the top 5 players in the world

I had to rewind and actually listen to it again. I thought "he must of said league" but no the fat crackhead said world hahaha. How much is twitcher paying him to up the price?

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
How the fuck did they make us look stupid? They came back and beat us? That's football.

I have the same prediction as Saggers, anyway.
Err, by out playing us in every department? We didn't retain possession for any more than 20 seconds at any one time I would say. They did, and that as well as not giving up made us look stupid. Anyway my reply was to the guy who said their squad is a shower of shite.

So if we won the game whilst being outplayed, they'd have still made us look stupid if we hung on?

Or the other way round?

Did they make us look stupid when we beat them under Sven at home? When they ran rings around us all game?

All if's and but's but genuine question.
The first one is pointless answering, as they did beat us and it was obvious from the off they were going to. The game under Sven, yes they shit on us but we didn't look stupid, we won the game with fight and luck.
They made us look stupid last week because everything they did we couldn't match. Add to that coming from 2 down to win 3 2, that alone made us look stupid. All the honest, unblinkwred blues I've spoke to say the same. Do you remember the game we lost 3 2 at Maine road early 90's? They made us look stupid then too.
Perhaps I am doing them to much justice though as like the poster above says, we let them make us look stupid to an extent.

Kayla-CTID said:
Pigeonho said:
Err, by out playing us in every department? We didn't retain possession for any more than 20 seconds at any one time I would say. They did, and that as well as not giving up made us look stupid. Anyway my reply was to the guy who said their squad is a shower of shite.

RAG

and i'm actually a female..by the way. They will NOT win the league this year...i actually think they'll be third! That De gea will have a boat load of howlers
eh? he is a rag because he is telling exactly what happened?!

cookster said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Merson
Modric is one of the top 5 players in the world

Cookster
Merson is one of the top 5 crackheads in the world ;)

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:

So if we won the game whilst being outplayed, they'd have still made us look stupid if we hung on?

Or the other way round?

Did they make us look stupid when we beat them under Sven at home? When they ran rings around us all game?

The first one is pointless answering, as they did beat us and it was obvious from the off they were going to. The game under Sven, yes they shit on us but we didn't look stupid, we won the game with fight and luck.
They made us look stupid last week because everything they did we couldn't match. Add to that coming from 2 down to win 3 2, that alone made us look stupid. All the honest, unblinkwred blues I've spoke to say the same. Do you remember the game we lost 3 2 at Maine road early 90's? They made us look stupid then too.
Perhaps I am doing them to much justice though as like the poster above says, we let them make us look stupid to an extent.

Made us look stupid my arse. They were the better team on the day, we were so far from our best it's not true, it was a glorified pre-season friendly, and yet still they only managed to beat us via a last minute cock up of epic proportions. Making a team look silly is what Barcelona did to United in the Champions League final. Shown up in front of millions on the biggest stage in club football.

Kayla-CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

RAG

and i'm actually a female..by the way. They will NOT win the league this year...i actually think they'll be third! That De gea will have a boat load of howlers
Hahah

*added to the 'can't take this poster seriously' category*

cookster said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

RAG

Let's not start calling established posters "RAG's" just because they don't agree with us!
established posters

That made me laugh,cheers.

hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:

Or the other way round?

Made us look stupid my arse. They were the better team on the day, we were so far from our best it's not true, it was a glorified pre-season friendly, and yet still they only managed to beat us via a last minute cock up of epic proportions. Making a team look silly is what Barcelona did to United in the Champions League final. Shown up in front of millions on the biggest stage in club football.

Indeed they did, and very funny it was to watch too. Ironically I believe our team when playing to its potential would give Barca a better game.
My opinion though as I watched that last week is we were made to look stupid and I don't subscribe to the whole 'pre season game' shite either. Were our players on yellow, Micah especially, playing it as a pre season friendly? Were they balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.