Soccer Saturday...

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Yeeeep, they're jizzing over united! When uniteds team is actually now a shower of shit!

They made us look stupid last week. They will win the league again.

Wonder when they'll talk about us?

Merson put us easily top 4 on his page on SSN website, with his beloved Arsenal 6th. About right that, but i'm going for 2nd for us.

Mark Saggers surprised me on TS more than anyone else, he has Chelsea as Champions, us second and United 3rd.

How the fuck did they make us look stupid? They came back and beat us? That's football.

I have the same prediction as Saggers, anyway.
Err, by out playing us in every department? We didn't retain possession for any more than 20 seconds at any one time I would say. They did, and that as well as not giving up made us look stupid. Anyway my reply was to the guy who said their squad is a shower of shite.

Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Yeeeep, they're jizzing over united! When uniteds team is actually now a shower of shit!

Merson put us easily top 4 on his page on SSN website, with his beloved Arsenal 6th. About right that, but i'm going for 2nd for us.

Mark Saggers surprised me on TS more than anyone else, he has Chelsea as Champions, us second and United 3rd.
I thought we made them look good, that was our worst performance under Mancini IMO and was more down to our own inadequacies on the day than United being great. We let them move the ball around quickly without pressing them.

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:

How the fuck did they make us look stupid? They came back and beat us? That's football.

Err, by out playing us in every department? We didn't retain possession for any more than 20 seconds at any one time I would say. They did, and that as well as not giving up made us look stupid. Anyway my reply was to the guy who said their squad is a shower of shite.

So if we won the game whilst being outplayed, they'd have still made us look stupid if we hung on?

Or the other way round?

Did they make us look stupid when we beat them under Sven at home? When they ran rings around us all game?

All if's and but's but genuine question.

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:

Might as well not bother then? We don't stand a chance! Seem to remember quite a few saying this last season when Chelsea started so well.

Pigeonho said:
Kayla-CTID said:

One of our worst games they were just better than us in every department on that day i agree that they will win the league..again, got us down for 2nd though

Pigeonho said:

RAG

and i'm actually a female..by the way. They will NOT win the league this year...i actually think they'll be third! That De gea will have a boat load of howlers

Kayla-CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

RAG

and i'm actually a female..by the way. They will NOT win the league this year...i actually think they'll be third! That De gea will have a boat load of howlers

Let's not start calling established posters "RAG's" just because they don't agree with us!

Kayla-CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

RAG

*opens can of worms*

You're a girl and you said jizzing?

I like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.