Social Media - is it really a good thing?

Don't you live with your Mrs? Just say it to her face and/or buy a birthday card

On that note, it really grips my shit when I see couples communicating on FB.

"Look at us! Look at us! See how much we love each other. I bet you wish your relationship was as good as ours.'

Attention seeking at its worst.

Just fuck off you cunts.

"Look at us! Look at us! See how much we love each other. I bet you wish your relationship was as good as ours.'

Just fuck off you cunts.

agreed. I’m one of those cunts. But it’s nice for her to know her family and close friends see a nice message or picture of us celebrating bday/anniversary

Never had facebook ,me mrs has it and from my experience seems to get wound up with people who seem to show off all the time.
Think a lot use it for attention which if your lonely fair enuff ,like everything probably good and bad to it. Bluemoon is my social media feel free to give me a like

Finally deleted my Facebook App. It is toxic. Feel much better for it.
I still have a profile , and I’m going to log back in t wish the Mrs a happy birthday/anniversary and my old man a happy birthday and a couple others that I know appreciates that.

so 3 or 4 log ins per year and that’s it.
Why would you need to do that through Facebook? It would mean more and be more genuine if done via post, phone call, FaceTime or by person if you can visit them.

Finally deleted my Facebook App. It is toxic. Feel much better for it.
I still have a profile , and I’m going to log back in t wish the Mrs a happy birthday/anniversary and my old man a happy birthday and a couple others that I know appreciates that.

so 3 or 4 log ins per year and that’s it.
Great way to keep up with folk you sort of like but not arsed about seeing and stops you forgetting birthdays. Dodgy as a source of news/opinion.

Just fuck off you cunts.
I can't imagine being in a relationship where one or both of you have constantly got one eye on every minute of your day for a perfect moment for FB. You can see with some couples it's one posting all the time and the other looks obviously less comfy being asked to pose for staged photos.

I use Instagram regularly to promote my radio show. Works brilliantly for me, and it’s a fantastic way for me to discover new music (while being surrounded by yodelling and crappy death metal).
I rarely use Facebook, and I don’t even touch any of the other social media platforms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.