Society as we know it to collapse within 20 years

I've got 7-8 years, let me know how it goes

I didn’t read the opening article because while we face several existential crises, no scientific study can provide a crystal ball into what is actually going to unfold over the next few decades.

Our economic and societal collapse could be caused by runaway climate change, Russia putting nukes in space, artificial super intelligence, authoritarian overstep using increasingly sophisticated covert surveillance and misinformation to control the population, population changes leaving a younger generation that must be increasingly productive to pay for an ageing population’s care.

I, however, agree with other posters. We should be singularly focused on very precisely identifying who was born with a penis. Clearly an issue of incredible consequence. Those consequences being… errr….

the problems started in my opinion when they started encouraging recorders at school, the world has gone down the shitter since our little darlings decided the recorder was an instrument they would like to shrill down tunelessly
I would have died and accended to heaven to have been afforded a pivitol role in our schools recorder class.
They had to do something constructive with me, so I became fluent in the triangle and tambourine.

I didn’t read the opening article because while we face several existential crises, no scientific study can provide a crystal ball into what is actually going to unfold over the next few decades.

Our economic and societal collapse could be caused by runaway climate change, Russia putting nukes in space, artificial super intelligence, authoritarian overstep using increasingly sophisticated covert surveillance and misinformation to control the population, population changes leaving a younger generation that must be increasingly productive to pay for an ageing population’s care.

I, however, agree with other posters. We should be singularly focused on very precisely identifying who was born with a penis. Clearly an issue of incredible consequence. Those consequences being… errr….

Will there be separate toilets for everyone in the post apocalyptic mad max type world that's coming?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.