Society as we know it to collapse within 20 years

89913293_2836770603083112_4940708537962594304_n.jpg

I don't know how accurate the 20 year prediction is but I think it's obvious to most people that society is on a downhill spiral, started a long time ago with a lack discipline and responsibility in society as a whole. I used to believe that the vast majority of people were genuine honest people but the longer I witness what is going on my view has changed. There seem to be too many people who are out for number 1 rather than looking out for each other. It got me thinking about my own situation, as I have got older I have developed a real passion to help others less fortunate and want to contribute to the greater good but my distrust and fears for the future ( the moving of pension age etc..) have so far stopped me doing anything about it and I continue to chase my future security.

I hope at some point I have the will (guts) to do something about this.

To be fair our Government and Leadership hardly set an example for us to follow, corruption and self serving greed seen on a daily basis makes us resigned to what is no doubt coming.

I'm sticking with our Isaac..I'll be in my 80s then if I make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.