sod off sturridge you greedy little boy

Re: fuck off sturridge you greedy little boy

ell: has Ireland been offered a new deal (now)? It was only a couple of days ago we were talking about it on here.

moomba said:
As far as I'm concerned he's entitled to ask for as much as he thinks he can get.
As far as I'm concerned he can ask to be paid as much as he thinks he can get when he is a regular first teamer and banging them in.

don,t know if these demands hold water ! but if they are true somebody close to the boy needs to talk some sense into his head. just because our owners have the money they are not going to throw it away on unproven players

obviously there is too sides to every story. but regardless of which one is true..dont you think it would be nice if footballers, especially young ones, could show a bit more humility. i know it has been like this for a while and will probably just get worse. but it does border on insanity when players with a handful of games under their belts make outrageous wage expectations.

its nice to see that stevie superman has his pin head pretty well screwed on

Brucie Bonus said:
ell: has Ireland been offered a new deal (now)? It was only a couple of days ago we were talking about it on here.
From what I have heard its treble his money, 20k to 60k

ell said:
Brucie Bonus said:

And I doubt anyone has a problem with that - same for Studge if he makes the grade, but if he wants to go elsewhere then all the best Daniel and goodbye from me.

From what I have seen he has made an impact when he has come off the bench 3 or 4 times but has looked poor when he has started.
I think all the academy graduates shuold start on a sensible wage which grows substantialy based on appearances, international recognition plus all the usual incentives and bonuses

ell said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Not true, he hasn't been offered anything yet.

Manchester City have offered highly-rated teenage striker Daniel Sturridge a four-year deal that could be worth up to £30,000 a week, but he is willing to accept less money elsewhere to secure regular first-team football in the Premier League. ( (News of the World)

Now I know its only the NOW, but the "Greedy bast*rd wants 100k a week" was from the same kind of source...........far nearer the truth as his contract runs out and if he will go, and the facts of how much he gets will be known.

For......."but he is willing to accept less money elsewhere to secure regular first-team football in the Premier League." you can read "I dont want to play for this manager who`s a lying sack of sh*t, he wanted me out, an I`m going"

Spindash said:
blueonblue said:
More fool you for believing he has made any such demands,

what he asked for was the same as the other accademy graduates, and has been willing and waiting to sign a contract for months............its been Hughes who has been f*cking him about, and people from his camp leaking this crap to the press because he knows the sh*t will hit the fan when Danny goes for free now he`s got fed up with the way he`s been messed about.

Any proof of that?

There can't be.

If he really was in the know, then he'd know that Sturridge won't be leaving for a free no matter what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.