sod the champions league

It's a major issue, the public transport links are currently non-existent, walking towards town and you hit bottle necks where the metro work is taking place and driving is a nightmare heading in any direction away from the stadium. Hopefully having not just the met, but having the work finished on the met, will alleviate many of these problems.

Someone in front of me left on 74 minutes ffs. Thats 18 minutes of footbal he missed. Add that to the two minutes he's late, the three minutes before half time and three after second half kick off and that makes almost a third of the game he missed and he does the same thing pretty much every week.

foley87 said:
jimharri said:
Happens at the majority of our games. Nothing different about today's rush to beat the mayhem at the car parks.

nothing different

there was 20k max left in the ground at full time today
From what I've seen on the telly, and when I've been over for games, it happens at the majority of games. Perhaps not against the ''Sky 4'' or Spurs, but against what might be perceived as less attractive opposition, it certainly does happen. I was over for the Villa and B/pool games over Christmas and New Year, and the ground was barely half full at the final whistle.

I always park in one of the 'unofficial' car parks. Usually around 10 mins brisk walk from the ground. I've never left early and i've never had to wait ages to get out on the road and get moving.
The one time i've been late getting away was when the twat who let us park up didn't come back and let us all out. The po-leece had to smash the gate open! That was just round the corner from the Merc dealers.

de niro said:
for the life of me i can't understand why so many leave early, its city, anything can happen.

Well, no matter how hard we try to give Villa a replay, and the PieEaters a point, the 'anything can happen' is becoming less frequent. Still put yer through the mangle, mind. The getting away isn't confined to a full ground either. Shockin' until I got to the t'other end of Broadway tonight.

I think it sends out an underlying message to our owners that were not grateful for what you've done for us. I've never seen that happen at whl or goodison. They appreciate their team and back them till the end.

Mr White said:
I always park in one of the 'unofficial' car parks. Usually around 10 mins brisk walk from the ground. I've never left early and i've never had to wait ages to get out on the road and get moving.
The one time i've been late getting away was when the twat who let us park up didn't come back and let us all out. The po-leece had to smash the gate open! That was just round the corner from the Merc dealers.
Me too. Traffic no excuse for leaving early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.