sod the champions league

Me and my mate moved to 2 seats closer to the exits so that at the whistle we could go and get our Reading tickets without queueing for 30 minutes. Is that ok?

As soon as the 4th official announced the extra time almost everyone around me got up and left.

Never understood it, their still gonna be stuck in traffic either way.

.....even the players fooked off after 45 mins today ;-)

FOLEY:
I was at St James Park on the last day of the season in 1968. I was at Wembley in 1969 and again in 1999. I went to most home games when we were in division 2. I have probably watched more City minutes than you've had shits. I now live in Liverpool and today left on 89 minutes. Not all of us live round the corner from Eastlands.

I'll do you a deal: If you agree not to criticise me for deciding when I arrive and when I leave, (having paid good money for the privalege), I'll agree not to criticise you for starting stupid fuckng threads.

scousemanc said:
FOLEY:
I was at St James Park on the last day of the season in 1968. I was at Wembley in 1969 and again in 1999. I went to most home games when we were in division 2. I have probably watched more City minutes than you've had shits. I now live in Liverpool and today left on 89 minutes. Not all of us live round the corner from Eastlands.

I'll do you a deal: If you agree not to criticise me for deciding when I arrive and when I leave, (having paid good money for the privalege), I'll agree not to criticise you for starting stupid fuckng threads.

I agree people can leave when they want but that's not far away is it really?

I live in Southampton but I always stay til the final whistle.

I can understand the elderly or incapacitated wanting to get a flyer, but not able bodied people. (even tho it is fully their own choice, after all, they paid for their ticket)

Bilboblue said:
scousemanc said:
FOLEY:

I can understand the elderly or incapacitated wanting to get a flyer, but not able bodied people. (even tho it is fully their own choice, after all, they paid for their ticket)

Sorry, I thought it was far enough away but in future I'll check with you before I leave

scousemanc said:
Bilboblue said:

Sorry, I thought it was far enough away but in future I'll check with you before I leave

Thanks, pm me for my mobile number.

brianstrousersnake said:
Nobody needs an excuse as to why they leave early,infact its got fuck all to do with anyone else

It has when you have to get up and down to let them past and when the twats suddenly decide to stop and end up stood in front of you to watch the game they are supposed to be leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.