sod the champions league

The matchday experience is going to change a lot of this leaving the ground early issues. When all of the developments have been completed there will be things around the ground to wait around for. That is going to be the future for the club, to make staying around long after and also before the game worthwhile.

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
I also park about 10 mins walk away on an unofficial car park and i too get home ok but for many that park on the official car parks, getting away after the match is a nightmare and that's the gripe i think here lads.

I never go early and i never will but again, i don't have to sit for hours in traffic trying to get away from the ground.

Lets all hope that City can address the the exit problems and traffic management in the near future.
which is why i gave up going on the north car park and changed it to hadfields

yesterday we went by bus and when we got out of the ground all the buses to town had gone!
nevermind just hobbled into town on my gouty foot without starting a thread blaming mcfc or the council or the bus company

No wonder you have gout, pissing it up lol ;-)

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
which is why i gave up going on the north car park and changed it to hadfields

yesterday we went by bus and when we got out of the ground all the buses to town had gone!
nevermind just hobbled into town on my gouty foot without starting a thread blaming mcfc or the council or the bus company

have had to give up on the beer and meat, sticking to just red wine, who needs to eat?

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
have had to give up on the beer and meat, sticking to just red wine, who needs to eat?

Guiness is the answer mate. All in one drink and you wont worry about the gout when you are busy shitting yourself to death with the worst ring sting imaginable :-)

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:

Guiness is the answer mate. All in one drink and you wont worry about the gout when you are busy shitting yourself to death with the worst ring sting imaginable :-)
nah, i leave the guinness to the wife
although if we're in Dublin i shall partake in the odd pint or two

just make sure i take my tablets with me!

these threads are always filled with people who say they always stay til the end.

I'd love to heard more from those who leave early.

Why pay all the money to watch the game then leave with 10 minutes to go so you can get home and have your tea.

traffic congestion leaving a football ground who would have thought it, coms is pretty decent to get away from compared to other grounds or maine road, would you leave a film five minutes before the end? the majority of people who leave earlier are strange.

No exactly a help to the players either, we whinge if they dont do their job, maybe we should do ours a little better

salfordblues said:
these threads are always filled with people who say they always stay til the end.

Why pay all the money to watch the game then leave with 10 minutes to go so you can get home and have your tea.
its called choice and absolutely no fucker has to justify why

brianstrousersnake said:
salfordblues said:

its called choice and absolutely no fucker has to justify why

True but you have to admit these fans are poor supporters and are embarrassing the club in front of millions. The other posters right we will never score late goals because of the flat atmosphere and so if you want to blame the team for lost points perhaps these "fans" should take a hard look at themselves and share the blame.

Whilst it is definately the individuals choice I just can't understand leaving 10 minutes before the end of a game in the balance when we are competing on 3 fronts. But in the same vein I can't understand the ones who stay at the bar for 10 minutes of the second half finishing their pints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.