sod the champions league

The way some people, particlarly on these forums like to dictate the terms that others live their life by, watch City by and see fit to make comments regarding THEIR opinions, makes me piss.

There presumeably are hard and fast Rules, which everyone should abide by, they must do this to prove without any doubt at all, that they are the epitomy of everything that is required to be classed as a true City fan.

Am sick of those on here always seeking to force their views on others, we are still apparently free men and women, living in a free country and though maybe not acting or voicing exactly what others want to hear, are just as entitled as the stallwart little Hitlers spouting off about what, where and when we should do, say and think, and how if we don't we are not fit to stand amongst our truly great and worthy adversaries.

Well nobody tells me what I can or can't do, and I'd suggest if you want to be a dictator, find someone who is inferior or submissive to you, or maybe just shut the fuck up, and keep your big fucking nose out of what others CHOOSE to do!

Lordeffingham said:
The way some people, particlarly on these forums like to dictate the terms that others live their life by, watch City by and see fit to make comments regarding THEIR opinions, makes me piss.

There presuneably are hard and fast Rules, which everyone should abide by, they must do this to prove without any doubt at all, that they are the epitomy of everything that is required to be classed as a true City fan.

Am sick of those on here always seeking to force their views on others, we are still apparently free men and women, living in a free country and though maybe not acting or voicing exactly what others want to hear, are just as entitled as the stallwart little Hitlers spouting off about what, where and when we should do, say and think, and how if we don't we are not fit to stand amongst our truly great and worthy adversaries.

Well nobody tells me what I can or can't do, and I'd suggest if you want to be a dictator, find someone who is inferior or submissive to you, or maybe just shut the fuck up, and keep your big fucking nose out of what others CHOOSE to do!
Firm but fair.

and I'd suggest if you want to be a dictator, find someone who is inferior or submissive to you, or maybe just shut the fuck up, and keep your big fucking nose out of what others CHOOSE to do!

are you telling people what to do ? :/ lol

Maybe having a ground full of day trippers that stay to the end would look a lot better than the local fanbase who fuck off early at a crucial part of the match. No doubt when the players see the ground empting they go into relaxed mode perhaps it might explain why we rarely score last minute winners at Eastlands

solley attwell said:
Maybe having a ground full of day trippers that stay to the end would look a lot better than the local fanbase who fuck off early at a crucial part of the match. No doubt when the players see the ground empting they go into relaxed mode perhaps it might explain why we rarely score last minute winners at Eastlands

You never see that at Goodison or WHL. I reckon we have a growing number of fans that feel in different to the team and the club no longer means everything to them. They'd rather get home early than stay and cheer the team off.

Lordeffingham said:

There presumeably are hard and fast Rules, which everyone should abide by, they must do this to prove without any doubt at all, that they are the epitomy of everything that is required to be classed as a true City fan.

To be fair, that's sort of the point of a forum.

citytill1die84 said:
Happens at every ground get over it.
The thing is it doesn't happen at every single ground every single week like it does at CoMS! Yeah maybe now and again you might see a ground emptying early but it happens with us every single game, regardless of the opposition and score. I think we're the worst set of fans for fucking off en mass in the country and it's anything from about 78minutes onwards. What's the fuckin point in these people being there at all? May as well not bother, then they won't have to worry about traffic and they'd save a load of money n'all!

People can say things like "I don't have to answer to anyone", "I'll do as I please", "the traffic's too bad", "X factor is on", "I'm under the thumb and me wife wants me in by 6pm"..... the fact remains that you clearly don't give a flying fuck about the club - examples recently include needing a win to make sure we are in the driving seat for 3rd place but the score is tied at 1-1 against Fulham. We needed a winner, if we didn't win it put Chelsea in a position that if they win their games in hand they go above us. But no people are more bothered about other things. As I say, sometimes some people may have something that is of a greater importance and might need to do a runner with 5 to go. But why 10-15000 "fans"? They obviously feel that results don't matter, that supporting the team onto the win isn't important.

There's nothing anyone can say that will make me think that this isn't shit support!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 am --<br /><br />
Lordeffingham said:

Oh dear!

You say you don't like people dictating to other people what they should and should not be doing, but then tell people to shut the fuck up. As I say, oh dear!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Lordeffingham said:

Not really. The point of a forum is to enable people to put their point of view across, not to force their point of view on other people. Unless I'm missing something?

jimharri said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Not really. The point of a forum is to enable people to put their point of view across, not to force their point of view on other people. Unless I'm missing something?

Given the fact I said it's sort of the point of a forum, in reality what's the difference?

You do know you don't have to act on these points of view don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.