Sol Campbell court case

Cheesy said:
mauriziogaudino said:
The chant was not racist, it was homophobic apparently and went to the tune of Lord of The Dance, can we not repeat it on here???

Don's tin hat.

Is there any real need to repeat it?

Didn't mean to offend you Cheesy..........

mauriziogaudino said:
Cheesy said:
mauriziogaudino said:
The chant was not racist, it was homophobic apparently and went to the tune of Lord of The Dance, can we not repeat it on here???

Don's tin hat.

Is there any real need to repeat it?

Didn't mean to offend you Cheesy..........

Not offended in any way whatsoever :-) I just don't think it would serve any purpose posting it on here.

If you're only quoting what was sung then there aint a problem is there?..
someone post it up, its a discussion forum.

That wasnt the one.

I think it should be posted, but I'll leave it up to the mods.

BlueMoon93 said:
The chant that was sung to Campbell was...don't mean to cause any offence here btw

Don't bend down when Campbell is around, cos you'll get a big black penis up your arse, up your arse!

How does that fit into 'Lord of the Dance'?
Must be another one!

Here's a link to the songs, it's up to people if they then want to look at it.

If the mods don't want any reference to the songs, then feel free to delete.

<a class="postlink" href="http://footyblog.net/2008/10/02/the-sol-campbell-chant-by-spurs-fans-at-portsmouth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footyblog.net/2008/10/02/the-sol ... ortsmouth/</a>

This was it, horrible.

Sol, Sol, wherever you may be, Not long now til lunacy, And we couldn't give a f***, When you're hanging from a tree, Judas **** with HIV

Please delete if offended...mods

bluemoon32 said:
This was it, horrible.

Sol, Sol, wherever you may be, Not long now til lunacy, And we couldn't give a f***, When you're hanging from a tree, Judas **** with HIV

Please delete if offended...mods
reading those chants, i dont think its as bad as people are making out....no worse than what we were singing to o'shea at the swamp, i think its all about how players react to it, which o'shea reacted well to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.