Some info ive recieved.

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

Yeah, ok cheers for the info mate but it's the same with all the "ITK's"

You just read papers in my eyes, you say adebayor is done completely, which is just common sense as you the contract with salary etc would have already had to be finalised in order to obtain the work permit.

Terry, I just read in a paper, think it was the guardian that MH said he has had inclines from terry himself about wanting to leave, so i could'have guessed that. You haven't said which one is for definate, him handing in a request or declaring his love for chelsea, well obviously its going to be one of the two isn't it.

Beckham, jeeez. he wouldn't join & we wouldn't ask him to join. Nobody has to ask there "source" about that one

Lescott, you have just stated everything thats been said already and probably just a guess that we'll go in for him after ade and terry, which is looking obvious as they should both be finalised, whatever the outcomes sooner rather than later.

Just guess work & reading of the papers in my eyes mate ..

Pollerz said:
Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

pharts ..................................... it always was gonna be 1 or the other not much new then !

aaronsteedman said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

Yeah, ok cheers for the info mate but it's the same with all the "ITK's"

You just read papers in my eyes, you say adebayor is done completely, which is just common sense as you the contract with salary etc would have already had to be finalised in order to obtain the work permit.

Terry, I just read in a paper, think it was the guardian that MH said he has had inclines from terry himself about wanting to leave, so i could'have guessed that. You haven't said which one is for definate, him handing in a request or declaring his love for chelsea, well obviously its going to be one of the two isn't it.

Beckham, jeeez. he wouldn't join & we wouldn't ask him to join. Nobody has to ask there "source" about that one

Lescott, you have just stated everything thats been said already and probably just a guess that we'll go in for him after ade and terry, which is looking obvious as they should both be finalised, whatever the outcomes sooner rather than later.

Just guess work & reading of the papers in my eyes mate ..

agreed

i hope your right about the transfer request pollerz but i cant see it especially after what ballack said today that hes spoken to terry and he expects him to be at chelsea next season and not worried about the rumours.

terry did look very very uncomfortable today but its a fact that something is going on but i expect him to board the plane to america tomorrow which will leave chelsea enough time to convince him to stay with them.

i now feel all he wants isa pay rise from chelsea to make him stay there.

cant see it at all but thanks for the info.

Hi Pollerz thanks for the update try and ignore the "i think you've just read the paper" clap trap from people. Those of us paying attention can see that you clearly have a reputable source . Not just about this but historically i think you will find the folks saying this have been on the board since we signed Tevez.

bumbleblue said:
Hi Pollerz thanks for the update try and ignore the "i think you've just read the paper" clap trap from people. Those of us paying attention can see that you clearly have a reputable source . Not just about this but historically i think you will find the folks saying this have been on the board since we signed Tevez.

You say this because i have small number of posts?
Next time, check my "User since"

bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..

Pollerz said:

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 1520m )

doesnt that sem a bit to steep for a defender?

keemcfc said:
Pollerz said:

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 1520m )

doesnt that sem a bit to steep for a defender?

Well he could get hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.