Some info ive recieved.

So it basically means JT will decide in the next 24 hours. He is still undecided on this but is leaning towards coming here. If he decide to come, the deal can be done pretty quickly. Am I right, pollerz?

Well, even if JT will hand in the transfer request, i dont believe Chelsea will let him go that easily. That will play hard ball on this.

Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..
god damn it Pollerz, he is the only guy on my foe list and you had to quote his post lol

Cheers for the info btw =)

basher said:
You seem to be a good relay of news already reported, i.e. just after news websites already have reported things-- the John Terry story had already been out-- I think maybe you should find a nice hobby.

pollerz was one of the first to mention Terry.

Hope its true about Terry Pollerz! I think tomorrow has to be D-day with Chelsea leaving for America. Ive been worried since the weekend that he is using the situation to gain extra credit from Chelsea fans, not commenting on any news and then all of a sudden tomorrow come out and annouce he's signed a new contract with Chelsea. Hope im wrong and your right but im biting my nails!

kenyon interview 7-30 sky news
just seen some of it.............kenyon" we are confident john is staying,we are confident he will be here start of season
john is not for sale we are confident john will be captain next season"

he didnt sound that confident to me.....if you understand what i mean

samharris said:
basher said:
You seem to be a good relay of news already reported, i.e. just after news websites already have reported things-- the John Terry story had already been out-- I think maybe you should find a nice hobby.

I heard it right after the end of the past season on a radio show available worldwide via podcast, if you can't get it on the radio.

it was always looking likely that tomorrow is gonna be decision day for terry,if he goes on there usa SOCCER trip he will stay and i will be amazed if he is not on the plane,hope im wrong but cant see it

francis henry lee said:
kenyon interview 7-30 sky news
just seen some of it.............kenyon" we are confident john is staying,we are confident he will be here start of season
john is not for sale we are confident john will be captain next season"

he didnt sound that confident to me.....if you understand what i mean

You don't say confident that many times if you are truely confident.

basher said:
samharris said:
basher said:

I heard it after right after the end of the past season on a radio show available worldwide via podcast if you can't get it on the radio.

haven't chelsea (kenyon) just said that Terry himself has said he is going nowhere? Seems a bold statment to make if he hasnt said that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.